Click File Save Send. Under Save Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.
- 1 How do you share a PowerPoint presentation with others?
- 2 How do I send a PowerPoint presentation to Gmail?
- 3 How do you attach a file in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email in Outlook?
- 5 How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email?
- 6 How do I send a large PowerPoint file via email?
- 7 How do I save a PowerPoint as a zip file?
- 8 How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
- 9 How do I attach a file in PowerPoint 2016?
- 10 How do I insert a DOCX file into PowerPoint?
- 11 How do you change PDF to PowerPoint?
- 12 Why can’t I attach PowerPoint to email?
- 13 How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation to Gmail?
Q. How do I attach a Powerpoint presentation to an email in Gmail?
- First save the PowerPoint presentation to your computer.
- Go into Gmail and click Compose.
- Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file.
- Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do you attach a file in Microsoft PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, select the slide that you want to add the file to, and then select Insert > Object. In the Insert Object box, select Create from file, and then enter the PDF file location; or, click Browse, find the PDF file, and then select OK.
How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email in Outlook?
From Outlook.com Create a new message. On the Insert tab, click File as attachments. Go to your OneDrive folder, and then to the folder that contains the presentation you want to send. Double-click the file to attach it to the email.
How do I attach a PowerPoint to an email?
Email your presentation to others
- Select File > Share > Email.
- Under Email, click one of the following: Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Send a Link to create an email that contains a link to your presentation.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file via email?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a zip file?
Browse to the presentation you want to compress. Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file. Send the compressed file to your intended recipient, who can then decompress the file just by clicking it.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
How To Compress windows powerpoint using picture format
- Select an image or picture in the slides.
- Click the Picture Tools tab on the top ribbon.
- Next, select the Format tab.
- Under the adjust segment, click on the Compress icon.
- Select your preferred compression size.
- Select “delete cropped area”
How do I attach a file in PowerPoint 2016?
Insert a linked object
- Click in the slide where you want to place the object.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- Click Create from File.
- In the File box, type the name of the file, or click Browse to select from a list.
- Select the Link check box.
- Do one of the following:
How do I insert a DOCX file into PowerPoint?
Insert a Word document as an object
- Select the slide in which you want to place the Word document.
- Click Insert > Object.
- If the Word document already exists, in the Insert Object dialog box, select Create from file.
- Click Browse to locate the Word document you want to insert.
How do you change PDF to PowerPoint?
How to convert PDF file into PowerPoint:
- Open a PDF document in Acrobat DC.
- Click on the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Choose “Microsoft PowerPoint” as your export format.
- Click “Export.” If your PDF contains scanned text, Acrobat will run optical character recognition (OCR) automatically.
- Save as new file:
Why can’t I attach PowerPoint to email?
One of the most common reasons why a PowerPoint file won’t attach to the email is because of its file size. If you are using Gmail, the typical limit for uploading a file size is about 25 Mb. Once the upload is complete, you can right-click on the file and select “Share“. A new window will pop up.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
To send attachments via Large File Send from the Microsoft Outlook client:
- Create a Message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Click on the Attach Large Files icon.
- Select the Files you want to attach. Note:
- Click the Send button.
- Amend the Large File Send options as required: Note:
- Click on the Send button.