Open the file you want to view. Click File Info Version history. Select a version to open it in a separate window. If you want to restore a previous version you’ve opened, select Restore.
What is the latest version of PowerPoint?
- Click on the ” File ” tab on the top left corner of your PowerPoint screen.
- Click on ” Help ” from the left column
- On the right side underneath the ” About ” section you will find the version number.
- 1 Can you download older versions of PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I find previous versions of PowerPoint?
- 3 How can I download a full version of PowerPoint for free?
- 4 How can I update PowerPoint 2007 to 2010?
- 5 Can I buy an older version of Microsoft Office?
- 6 How do I open an old PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 How do I recover a PowerPoint that was saved over?
- 8 How do I recover a PowerPoint that was not saved?
- 9 How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
- 10 How do I download a PowerPoint presentation?
- 11 How can I upgrade my Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 for free?
- 12 How do I update my version of PowerPoint?
Can you download older versions of PowerPoint?
To get your older version of Office, go to the Microsoft website and log into your Microsoft account. This will need to be the same one that you used to purchase the previous version of Office, as the product key will be attached to that one.
How do I find previous versions of PowerPoint?
How to View and Restore Old Versions of PowerPoint Files
- Microsoft PowerPoint lets you view and switch to older versions of your presentations.
- In the left pane, click “Info.”
- Click “Version History” on the right.
How can I download a full version of PowerPoint for free?
Option 1 – Web Version Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
How can I update PowerPoint 2007 to 2010?
If you’ve decided to update an existing Office setup to 2007 or 2010, do this:
- Uninstall your PPTools add-ins first.
- Install the new version of Office.
- Start PowerPoint and choose the following security settings:
- Quit PowerPoint.
- Download the latest versions of your PPTools add-ins here and run the installer(s).
Can I buy an older version of Microsoft Office?
Microsoft doesn’t sell old versions of Office but some retailers might have some old copies still available for sale. Ebay and, to a lesser extent, Amazon host merchants selling Office 2013 licenses.
How do I open an old PowerPoint presentation?
Turn on compatibility mode
- Open a PowerPoint presentation.
- On the File tab, click Save As.
- In the Save As dialog box, in the Save as type list, click PowerPoint 97-2003 Presentation (*. ppt).
- Click Save.
- Open the file in an earlier version of PowerPoint.
How do I recover a PowerPoint that was saved over?
One method is to open Explorer and then navigate where you have saved the document. Here you can right click over the file and then choose Properties. Now, change the tab to Previous Versions and here the files should appear. Then, click Restore.
How do I recover a PowerPoint that was not saved?
Solution 1. With “Recover Unsaved Presentations”
- Open the PowerPoint on your PC.
- Click on the File tab in the upper left corner > Choose Open > In the “Recent” section, click Recover Unsaved Presentations in the bottom right corner.
- The Saved Drafts folder will open.
How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
1] Use Microsoft Office Mobile Apps You can make use of the Office Mobile app on your smartphones like Windows Phone, iPhone and Android for free. The Mobile app includes major Microsoft Office utilities like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, and Mail.
How do I download a PowerPoint presentation?
Save a copy of a presentation to your computer On the File tab of the Ribbon, select Download As, and then, on the panel of options that appears on the right, select Download a Copy. A dialog box confirms that the copy is ready to be downloaded to your computer. Select Download to continue.
How can I upgrade my Microsoft Office 2007 to 2016 for free?
Upgrade to Office 2016 for Free with Your Office 365 Subscription
- Sign into your Microsoft account from the My Account page.
- Click on Install and then Install again on the next screen.
- Click on the setup file to run it and the installer will upgrade your version of Office to Office 2016.
How do I update my version of PowerPoint?
Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then select Search. If you’re using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then select Search. Enter windows update, select Windows Update, and then select Installed Updates.