After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How to make a video presentation PowerPoint?
- In essence, the presentation becomes a video that your audience can watch in PowerPoint. So you have two options for turning your presentation into a video that’s ready to view: Save/export your presentation to a video file format (.mp4 or.wmv). Save your presentation as a PowerPoint Show (.ppsx) file. (A PowerPoint Show appears full-screen in Slide Show, ready to view immediately.) See More.
- 1 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
- 2 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 3 How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
- 4 How do I convert my PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
- 5 How do I export from PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
- 7 How do I make a PowerPoint video with audio online?
- 8 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on a Mac 2016?
- 9 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2010 to a video?
- 10 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on Macbook Air?
- 11 How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
Save in a video format
- Select File > Export.
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I convert my PowerPoint to a YouTube video?
How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save.
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
How do I export from PowerPoint?
To export a presentation:
- Click the File tab to access Backstage view.
- Click Export, then choose the desired option. In our example, we’ll select Change File Type.
- Select a file type, then click Save As.
- The Save As dialog box will appear.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.
How do I make a PowerPoint video with audio online?
Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.) In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video. The higher the video quality, the larger the file size.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on a Mac 2016?
In the File Format drop-down menu, select an appropriate video format. Mac users can export PowerPoint files in the MP4 or MOV video file formats. With the file format selected, you’ll need to determine the quality of the exported video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2010 to a video?
Converting a PowerPoint 2010 Presentation to Video
- Click the File tab from the Ribbon.
- Click Save & Send.
- Click Create a Video under the File Types section.
- Click Computer & HD Displays drop down.
- Click Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations drop down.
- Click Create Video button.
- Select location to save file.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video on Macbook Air?
Export your presentation as a video
- Click File > Export.
- On the File Format menu, select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs.
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide.
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.