On the Insert tab, select Audio, and then Audio from File. In the file explorer, locate the music file you want to use and then select Insert. With the audio icon selected on the slide, on the Playback tab, click the list named Start, and select Play across slides.
How do you play audio automatically in PowerPoint?
- Go to the first slide of your presentation and click on the Sound icon in the Normal view. Click on the Playback tab in the Audio Tools section. Under Audio Options, open the dropdown menu next to “Start” and select “Automatically”. If you’re using a more recent version of PowerPoint (2016 and newer),
How do you make audio play automatically in PowerPoint for all slides?
In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide. On the Audio Tools Playback tab, in the Audio Options group, select In Click Sequence or Automatically in the Start list.
How do I loop a song on PowerPoint?
How to loop music across your entire presentation
- Insert and Select your music file on your first slide.
- Open the Playback tab.
- Check Loop Until Stopped.
- Check Play Across Slides.
- Set the Start to play Automatically.
How do you make a PowerPoint autoplay?
To set up a PowerPoint presentation to run automatically, do the following:
- On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show.
- Under Show type, pick one of the following: To allow the people watching your slide show to have control over when they advance the slides, select Presented by a speaker (full screen).
How do I save music files?
Right click on the song and choose “Save Target As.” Choose a location to save the file when prompted. Otherwise there should be an option in the “Preferences” menu of the software to choose where to save files.
How do you play audio and video at the same time in PowerPoint?
Insert you’re video and the wave sound file. For both choose play automatically. In the custom animation pane click on the animation for the sound file and select with previous that should have them playing at the same time.
How do I sync a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Insert an audio file in PowerPoint (Insert > Audio > Audio from File). When you insert an audio file, a sound icon appears on the slide. Your presentation will open in a new window.
- Click Start Sync in the Synchronize Presentation Narration window.
- Click Next Slide/Next Animation, when necessary.