- Open the PowerPoint presentation.
- Highlight the text or object you would like to hyperlink.
- Right-click the highlighted text and select “Hyperlink”
- From the “Link to:” side panel, choose the destination for your hyperlink.
- Click [OK].
How to put a link into your PowerPoint?
- Open the PowerPoint Insert Hyperlinks Panel. Let’s go ahead and click on the Insert tab here on the PowerPoint ribbon,and with the box on the slide selected,I‘ll
- Enter a Link into PowerPoint‘s Insert Hyperlink Panel. Or we can link to a website online.
- Now Click on the Link in Your PowerPoint Slide.
- 1 How do I make a link clickable in PowerPoint?
- 2 Why is my hyperlink not working in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I get links to open automatically in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I make a link clickable?
- 5 How do you make a link clickable in PowerPoint 2010?
- 6 How do I reset a link in PowerPoint?
- 7 Why are my hyperlinks not working?
- 8 What is Hyperlink in PowerPoint?
- 9 What is clickable link?
- 10 How do you turn a link into a word?
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, tap where you want to add the link.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link.
- In the Text to display box, enter the text that will be the hyperlink.
- Select Insert.
If this is the case, you simply need to rest the hyperlink. To reset (or fix) a hyperlink in PowerPoint, simply: Make sure you have access to the file, slide or location you want to hyperlink to. Select your hyperlinked text or object.
This is what I do:
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink.
- Press and hold down Ctrl on the keyboard followed by the K key.
- Click OK.
- To get it to run automatically, progress through each slide without user interaction, click on the Transitions tab, click the “After” box.
- Press F5.
- Click on the hyperlink.
Create a hyperlink to a location on the web
- Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink.
- Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu.
- In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
Use these steps to create a hyperlink in Powerpoint 2010.
- Open the presentation in Powerpoint.
- Select the slide where you want to put the link.
- Select the text to hyperlink.
- Choose the Insert tab at the top of the window.
- Click the Hyperlink button.
- Enter the address for the link, then click the OK button.
You used to be able to right click on the hyperlink, and there used to be a Reset Hyperlink option. That option is not there anymore. Now when you right click and go to the Edit Hyperlink dialogue box, there is no way to reset a hyperlink other than removing and reapplying.
Most likely problems with opening hyperlinks are connected with either the security restrictions of your Internet browser that doesn’t allow opening pop-up windows, or with your Flash player plug-in that prevents you from opening URLs in local Flash files. Open Adobe Flash Player Settings.
Hyperlinks in PowerPoint are similar to links you might have seen on a web site. They allow you to jump back and forth between specific slides in your presentation, to movie files that don’t work on PowerPoint slides, to other files, or to a webpage (if you are connected to the Internet).
What is a clickable link? Also known as a hyperlink, a clickable link is a section of text or a pasted URL that’s added to a post or page of your blog, and when clicked on, it will redirect your browser window to a new web page (or open that clicked upon web page in a new browser tab).
and right-click, which evokes this screen: Then click on Remove Hyperlink and the hyperlink is converted to text: If you have many such links, press Ctrl+A to select the entire document and then press Ctrl+Shift+F9 to eliminate the fields that support the hyperlinks, converting them to text.