In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
How do you download YouTube videos on PowerPoint?
- Download the YouTube Video to use in PowerPoint. Using the desktop shortcut, or the Start menu, start the program Free Studio Manager. Select the YouTube option at the top of the dialog box. Alternatively, you may select option 13 (YouTube Download) in the list of Applications on the left navigation bar.
- 1 How do you save a video from YouTube for PowerPoint presentation?
- 2 Can I use content from a YouTube video in my presentation?
- 3 How do I insert a video clip into a PowerPoint presentation from my computer?
- 4 How do I download a YouTube clip onto my computer?
- 5 Can you download a YouTube video?
- 6 How do I copy my own YouTube video?
- 7 Can I use video clips from TV shows and movies in my YouTube videos if I make money from them?
- 8 How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
- 9 Can you put video clips in PowerPoint?
- 10 How do you convert a YouTube video to PowerPoint for free?
How do you save a video from YouTube for PowerPoint presentation?
3. Screen Capture a YouTube Video
- Open the slide that you want to insert the screen recording into, go to the Insert tab, and select Screen Recording.
- Open the YouTube video and click Select Area on the control menu.
- Click Record.
- When you’ve finished, save your presentation: File > Save.
Can I use content from a YouTube video in my presentation?
The legally correct answer is that you cannot use the video clip, or any other copyrighted work, in a commercial business presentation without the permission of the copyright owner.
How do I insert a video clip into a PowerPoint presentation from my computer?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
How do I download a YouTube clip onto my computer?
Right-click the video in your browser, then click Save video as in the resulting drop-down menu. The video will begin downloading onto your computer as an MP4 file with the name “videoplayback”. Select a location and click Save. This downloads the video to your computer.
Can you download a YouTube video?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
How do I copy my own YouTube video?
If you’re using a computer, right click on the YouTube video to copy the URL. Or, you can use the URL in the top of your browser. Once you’ve found the video you want to download, right-click on its URL at the top of the window and select “Copy.” Now you’re ready to upload it to the Kapwing Studio.
Can I use video clips from TV shows and movies in my YouTube videos if I make money from them?
Fair use is a legal doctrine that says you can reuse copyright-protected material under certain circumstances without getting permission from the copyright owner.
How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
Embed a YouTube video by using PowerPoint 2010
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, and then below that, click Embed.
- Right-click the embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site.
Can you put video clips in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, you can add animated GIFs, videos from your computer or online videos, recordings, export your presentation as a video, and even add captions to videos.
How do you convert a YouTube video to PowerPoint for free?
How to Convert YouTube to PowerPoint
- Visit YouTube to find the video you’d like to use in your presentation.
- Visit the You Convert It website (see References) and click the tab that says “Convert Online Video.”
- Enter the URL of the YouTube video into the “Paste URL” box.
- Check your email for the converted video.