In PowerPoint, click the slide that you want to add a video to. On the Insert tab, click Video Online Video. In the From a Video Embed Code box, paste the embed code, and then click the arrow. A video rectangle is placed on your slide, which you can move and resize as you like.
How can I use YouTube in PowerPoint?
- 1. Use the PowerPoint Insert Tab to Add a YouTube Video. In your PowerPoint presentation, find the insert tab on the ribbon and click on it. Now let’s choose online video. Right inside of PowerPoint, you can use the first option to search from YouTube with the term of your choice.
- 1 How do I get a Youtube video to play in PowerPoint?
- 2 Why is video not playing in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I get a Youtube video to play automatically in PowerPoint 2019?
- 4 How do I get a video to Autoplay in PowerPoint?
- 5 Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
- 6 How can I play a video in PowerPoint without QuickTime?
- 7 How can I insert video in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you get PowerPoint to play media?
- 9 How do you make a link play automatically in PowerPoint?
How do I get a Youtube video to play in PowerPoint?
2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
Why is video not playing in PowerPoint?
If the PowerPoint video is not playing automatically, then chances are that you could have set some other playback option for it. In this case, you can go to its Playback settings and change the autoplay feature. Step 1. Just open the file in PowerPoint and click on the video that is not playing automatically.
How do I get a Youtube video to play automatically in PowerPoint 2019?
Play a video automatically or when clicked
- In Normal view, click the video frame on the slide.
- Under Video Tools, on the Playback tab, in the Video Options group, in the Start list, do one of the following:
- To play your video when the slide containing the video appears in Slide Show view, select Automatically.
How do I get a video to Autoplay in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.
Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How can I play a video in PowerPoint without QuickTime?
Solution 2. The most straightforward way to solve the problem of PowerPoint QuickTime not available is to convert the video into file formats that can be supported by all PowerPoint versions. By doing this, you will be able to attach the “MOV” file into PowerPoint and play it with no difficulties.
How can I insert video in PowerPoint?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
How do you get PowerPoint to play media?
Set the Media Compatibility Go to the File menu, and select Info. PowerPoint will detect if your media is incompatible with the program, and the Optimize Media Compatibility option will appear. So, select that option, and PowerPoint will optimize the embed media. Let the wizard scan the embed media.
How do you make a link play automatically in PowerPoint?
Open your PowerPoint presentation. Press Ctrl + V or right click in the text field and click on ‘Paste’ to enter the link to the video. Click on the ‘Playback’ tab at the top of the screen. Click on the dropdown menu next to ‘Play’, and select ‘Automatically’.