How do you upload PowerPoint to Google Drive?
- Click the “+” icon in the compose window and click the Google Drive icon. Drag and drop the PowerPoint presentation into the dialog window and click the “Upload” button to upload it to Google Drive. A file attachment link is automatically embedded into the email.
Can you create presentations in Google Drive?
To create a new presentation, click Create and select Presentation. A slideshow creator, very similar to PowerPoint, will open in a new tab/window.
Does PowerPoint work with Google Drive?
First, import your PowerPoint file to Google Drive. To do this, open Google Drive and click New > File Upload. Choose your file and click “Open”. Double Click on the file in Google Drive, your presentation will pop-up, then click Open with Google Slides from the top.
How do you make a presentation on Google Slides?
To start a slide show:
- Click the Present command at the top of the window to begin the presentation with the current slide.
- Select Present from beginning in the drop-down menu to begin the presentation from the first slide.
- Select Presenter view in the drop-down menu to start the slide show with Presenter view open.
How do you create a slide presentation?
- 1In PowerPoint, press Ctrl+N to start a new blank presentation.
- 2Choose Home→New Slide.
- 3Press Ctrl+M.
- 4Click the arrow below the New Slide button.
- 5Click the Two Content layout.
- 6Save and close the presentation.
Is a PowerPoint the same as Google Slides?
Google Slides is a part of Google Docs and is completely free to use. PowerPoint is a part of Microsoft Office package. Therefore, in order to use it, you need to have a license for Microsoft Office.
How do I make a good PowerPoint presentation?
Tips for Making Effective PowerPoint Presentations
- Use the slide master feature to create a consistent and simple design template.
- Simplify and limit the number of words on each screen.
- Limit punctuation and avoid putting words in all-capital letters.
- Use contrasting colors for text and background.