Access the File tab of the Ribbon to bring up Backstage view, and make sure that the Info Pane is open as shown in Figure 1. Click the Protect Presentation button to bring up the drop-down menu you see in Figure 2. Within the drop-down menu, select the Mark as Final option.
How to mark up a slide in Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 1. Open up the PPT and press [F5] to play it. 2. Right-click the slide and choose Pointer Options in the menu. Then you can select any of the options to make marks and click Ink Color to choose a color you like. Here I use Pen in red as an example.
- 1 How do you use pen in PowerPoint 2016?
- 2 How do you markup a PowerPoint slide?
- 3 How do I enable the pen in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you draw in PowerPoint 2016?
- 5 How do you draw a freehand in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you highlight a presentation in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you annotate in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you insert a whiteboard in PowerPoint?
- 9 Where is the draw tool in PowerPoint?
- 10 Why can I not write on PowerPoint?
- 11 How do you add a draw tab in PowerPoint 2016?
- 12 Why cant I use my pen on PowerPoint?
- 13 How do you draw a circle in PowerPoint 2016?
How do you use pen in PowerPoint 2016?
How to use a pen with PowerPoint
- Launch PowerPoint 2016 from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
- Open a presentation.
- Click the Slide Show button. It’s located near the bottom-right corner of the window.
- Click the pen’s top (eraser) button once to go forward.
- Click and hold the pen’s top (eraser) button to go back.
How do you markup a PowerPoint slide?
- Start PowerPoint slide show.
- Right click with the mouse.
- Choose “Pointer Options”.
- Choose either “Pen” or “Highlighter”.
- Use a mouse, stylus, or other pointing device to annotate slide.
- Proceed to the next slide as usual.
- When you are finished, you will be prompted to save or discard your annotations.
How do I enable the pen in PowerPoint?
Turn on the pen and draw in Slide Show On the Slide Show tab, click either From Beginning or From Current Slide to start your slide show. Click and drag the mouse to draw on the slide.
How do you draw in PowerPoint 2016?
To draw an object on a PowerPoint 2016 slide, first call up the Insert tab on the Ribbon. Then click the Shapes button (located in the Illustrations group) to reveal a gallery of shapes you can choose from, as shown here. Finally, select the shape you want to draw from the Shapes gallery.
How do you draw a freehand in PowerPoint?
Simply open a presentation, select Review > Start Inking, then select your pen tool of choice and draw your freehand shape or text. The pen tool is great for circling important parts of your presentation, drawing arrows for emphasis, underlining important points or just adding custom design to your slides.
How do you highlight a presentation in PowerPoint?
Open the PowerPoint presentation, go to the slide you want to edit and select the text you want to highlight. On the Home tab, go to Text Highlight Color and select a color. The text will be highlighted in the color you chose.
How do you annotate in PowerPoint?
To annotate the presentation, press on the annotation tools button, and the menu below will appear: The laser pointer tool (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + L) will turn the mouse pointer into a bigger red dot like a laser pointer. The pen tool (keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P) can be used to markup/draw on the slide.
How do you insert a whiteboard in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint Tip – Adding a Whiteboard to your Presentation
- Click on the File tab.
- Select Options.
- Choose Customize Ribbon from the menu on the left.
- Check the Developer box in the list on the right side of the window.
- Click OK.
Where is the draw tool in PowerPoint?
It’s easy to draw in Microsoft PowerPoint with the various shape and line tools like the pencil and highlighter available on the app and web versions. You can access drawing tools in PowerPoint under the “Draw” menu in the “Insert” tab, or use the basic line functions available in the app’s “Shapes” menu.
Why can I not write on PowerPoint?
“PowerPoint couldn’t write to Microsoft Word” error. In most cases, expect this issue to occur due to the fact that there are no direct communications between Word and Powerpoint – most likely due to the fact that the two programs come from different Office installations.
How do you add a draw tab in PowerPoint 2016?
Adding the Draw tab to the Ribbon
- Right-click the Ribbon and select Customize the Ribbon.
- Check the box next to Draw, then click OK.
- The Draw tab will now be available in the Ribbon.
Why cant I use my pen on PowerPoint?
Add-ins on the PowerPoint application, outdated driver for your pen, and file corruption are a few of the possible reasons why you are having challenges using the digital pen on PowerPoint.
How do you draw a circle in PowerPoint 2016?
Draw an oval or circle
- On the Insert tab, click Shapes.
- Under Basic Shapes, click Oval.
- Click where you want the oval to start, and drag to draw the shape.
- To draw a circle, press Shift while you drag. Notes: You can change the look of your circle or curve by adding a shape fill or effect or changing the border.