In PowerPoint, click the slide that you want to add a video to. On the Insert tab, click Video Online Video. In the From a Video Embed Code box, paste the embed code, and then click the arrow. A video rectangle is placed on your slide, which you can move and resize as you like.
How do you put PowerPoint on YouTube?
- Open YouTube web page and sign into your YouTube account. Click on Upload at the top right corner of the page. Click the “Select file to upload” to browse and upload converted PowerPoint file (now in FLV video format). You could also directly drag and drop converted PowerPoint file to the box.
- 1 How do you put a YouTube clip into a PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I insert a video clip into a PowerPoint presentation?
- 3 Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
- 4 How can I save video from YouTube?
- 5 How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
- 6 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 7 How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2016?
- 8 How do I download a YouTube clip onto my computer?
- 9 How do I play a video in PowerPoint?
- 10 How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
How do you put a YouTube clip into a PowerPoint?
2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
How do I insert a video clip into a PowerPoint presentation?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How can I save video from YouTube?
Right-click the video in your browser, then click Save video as in the resulting drop-down menu. The video will begin downloading onto your computer as an MP4 file with the name “videoplayback”. Select a location and click Save. This downloads the video to your computer.
How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
Embed a YouTube video by using PowerPoint 2010
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, and then below that, click Embed.
- Right-click the embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2016?
How to Add a YouTube Video to a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016
- Click Insert.
- Click Video.
- Select Online Video.
- Type your search into the YouTube prompt and click enter.
- Select a video and click Insert.
How do I download a YouTube clip onto my computer?
How to download YouTube videos on your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader (if it’s not already running).
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How do I play a video in PowerPoint?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.
How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 365
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube, and copy the entire URL from your PC or Mac computer’s web browser address bar.
- In PowerPoint, click the “Insert” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click “Video,” and in the drop-down, choose “Online video…”