2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
- 1 Can I show a youtube video in a presentation?
- 2 How do you insert a youtube video into PowerPoint 2021?
- 3 How do you embed a video in a PPT?
- 4 How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint without online video?
- 5 Can I show a YouTube video at work?
- 6 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 7 Where is YouTube video embed code?
- 8 How do I embed a YouTube Video into a PowerPoint 2010?
- 9 Can you download a YouTube video?
Can I show a youtube video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How do you insert a youtube video into PowerPoint 2021?
Go to Insert in the PowerPoint task line on the top. Click on Video on the top right corner. Then choose the option Online Video. A window will open which will ask you to insert the video’s URL.
How do you embed a video in a PPT?
How to insert video into PowerPoint
- Click on the slide you want, then go to Menu > Insert.
- In the top right corner, click Video > Video on My PC.
- Find the video you want to add and click “Insert”.
- Adjust the settings in the Video Format toolbar to make sure it plays the way you want.
How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint without online video?
Access the Insert tab of the Ribbon, and within the Media group, click the down-arrow of the Video button to bring up a drop-down gallery as shown in Figure 1. In the drop-down gallery select the Video from Web Site option. This summons the Insert Video From Web Site dialog box, as shown in see Figure 3.
Can I show a YouTube video at work?
Just like every other broadcast medium, like television or a movie theatre, YouTube videos are copyrighted by the creator, and you need permission to use the video in your work.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
Where is YouTube video embed code?
1. Locate the video you wish to use and click on the Share link located beneath the video. 2. Next, click on the Embed icon The embed code will then be displayed.
How do I embed a YouTube Video into a PowerPoint 2010?
Embed a YouTube video by using PowerPoint 2010
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, and then below that, click Embed.
- Right-click the embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site.
Can you download a YouTube video?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.