Open the presentation that contains the audio or video files. On the File tab, select Info, and then in the Media Size and Performance section, select Compress Media*.
How can I reduce the file size of a PowerPoint presentation?
- You can compress images in PowerPoint one at a time or all at once. If you’re looking to do the latter, here’s how. Open your presentation, head over to the “File” tab, and then select “Save As” in the left-hand pane. Next, select “More Options,” which you’ll find under the area where you would name your file and choose the file type.
- 1 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation with voice over?
- 2 How do I make a PowerPoint presentation smaller to email?
- 3 What do I do if PowerPoint is too large for email?
- 4 How do I reduce the size of an audio file in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I reduce the file size of a narrated PowerPoint?
- 6 Why is my PowerPoint size so big?
- 7 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
- 8 How do I reduce the size of a PPT in 2019?
- 9 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation on a PC?
- 10 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 11 How do I minimize a PowerPoint presentation?
- 12 How do you resize a PowerPoint slide?
- 13 How do reduce file size?
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation with voice over?
How to reduce narrated powerpoint file size
- Open the copy of your Powerpoint file.
- Click ‘File’ tab at the top-left.
- Click the ‘Compress Media’ button.
- You will see some options – choose the option for 480 (standard) or (email) if you have that option.
How do I make a PowerPoint presentation smaller to email?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘ Compress Media ‘. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.
What do I do if PowerPoint is too large for email?
If converting a PPT file to another format is not what you want, but the presentation is too big to email as an attachment, you can always compress it into a. zip file before sending it.
How do I reduce the size of an audio file in PowerPoint?
To compress video and audio media in a PowerPoint file:
- Save a copy of the presentation that contains the video and / or audio you want to compress.
- Open the copy of the presentation.
- Click the File tab in the Ribbon.
- Select Info.
- In the Media Size and Performance area, select Compress Media.
- Select a video quality.
How do I reduce the file size of a narrated PowerPoint?
Open the presentation that contains the audio or video files. On the File tab, select Info, and then in the Media Size and Performance section, select Compress Media*. * Embedded subtitles and alternate audio tracks are lost in this compression process.
Why is my PowerPoint size so big?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
Compress all images while saving the PPT file
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need.
- Click OK and then Save.
How do I reduce the size of a PPT in 2019?
Method 5: Compress PowerPoint presentations as a ZIP file
- Open the File Explorer and navigate to the location of your saved presentation.
- Right-click on the presentation file and hover over the Send to option.
- Choose the Compressed (zipped) folder option.
- Wait for Windows to finish compressing your file.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation on a PC?
To compress your images in PowerPoint, follow these steps.
- Open the Pictures Format tab. Select a picture in PowerPoint to open the Picture Format tab in your Ribbon and select it.
- Select the Compress Pictures command.
- Choose your Compression options.
- Choose your Resolution.
- Click OK.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I minimize a PowerPoint presentation?
If you don’t like the ribbon or you just need the space for working on your PowerPoint, you can minimize it. Click the arrow in the upper right corner of the PowerPoint window; click it again to expand the ribbon. You can press “Ctrl-F1” to minimize and expand the ribbon from your keyboard.
How do you resize a PowerPoint slide?
To change the slide size:
- Select the Design tab of the toolbar ribbon.
- Select Slide Size near the far right end of the toolbar.
- Select Standard (4:3 aspect ratio) or Widescreen (16:9) or Custom Slide Size.
How do reduce file size?
Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. Save the file as a recent Word version. Reduce the file size of the images before they are added to the document. If it is still too large, save the file as a PDF.