Navigate to https://drive.google.com/ and sign in to your LAPU email account.
- Once you are in Google Drive select the New button File Upload.
- Locate your PowerPoint presentation and select Open to upload to Google Drive.
How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to Google Drive?
- Open Google Drive and sign in to your Google Drive account. Click on “New”, which you will find at the top left corner. Click on “File upload”, and select your PowerPoint presentation. You will now see a message in the lower right where it says something like “Uploading files”. Done! Your PowerPoint presentation is now uploaded to Google Drive.
- 1 How do I send a PowerPoint on Google Drive?
- 2 Can I save a PowerPoint to Google Drive?
- 3 How do I export PowerPoint slides?
- 4 How do I transfer PowerPoint slides to Google Slides?
- 5 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation?
- 6 How do I send one slide from PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I Download one slide from Google Slides?
- 8 How do you save a slide on Google Slides?
- 9 Can you open a PowerPoint in Google Slides?
- 10 Is a PowerPoint the same as Google Slides?
How do I send a PowerPoint on Google Drive?
Upload a Powerpoint File Into Google Drive In the upper-left corner, select New > File Upload. Navigate to the file you want to upload and select it. You’ll see an uploading message, then the file will show up in your Google Drive file list.
Can I save a PowerPoint to Google Drive?
Select the PowerPoint file and import it into your Google Drive account. To do so, click New → File upload. Then locate the file in your computer and click Open. As an alternative, you can drag the file directly to your browser.
How do I export PowerPoint slides?
In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save. Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint). Navigate to the folder where you want to save your slide. Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I transfer PowerPoint slides to Google Slides?
How to convert a PowerPoint to Google Slides
- Open Google Drive.
- Select “New” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select “Upload File.”
- Select the desired PowerPoint presentation.
- After uploading, right click and select “Open with,” then select “Google Slides.”
- Select “File.”
- Select “Save as Google Slides.”
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation?
Save your presentation Click FILE > Save, pick or browse to a folder, type a name for your presentation in the File name box, and click Save. Save your work as you go. Hit Ctrl+S often.
How do I send one slide from PowerPoint?
Send the slide or a picture of the slide
- Tap the slide that you want to send.
- On the command bar, tap Share.
- Choose Picture (to send a picture of the slide) or Presentation (to send a one-slide. pptx file).
- Choose the app that you want to send the picture with.
How do I Download one slide from Google Slides?
If you’re looking to save and export an individual slide from a Google Slides presentation as an image, start by opening your Google Slides presentation and selecting the slide you want to save in the slides menu on the left. With the slide selected, click File > Download.
How do you save a slide on Google Slides?
How to Save Google Slides as Images
- Open your Slides file.
- Choose the slide to save as an image.
- Click File.
- Select Download.
- Choose JPEG or PNG.
Can you open a PowerPoint in Google Slides?
To view a PowerPoint presentation on Google Slides, you must first upload the file to your Google Drive. Open Google Drive, click “New,” and then click “File Upload” to get started. Navigate to your file(s) and then click “Open.” Google then converts your presentation into a Google Slides file on your Drive account.
Is a PowerPoint the same as Google Slides?
Google Slides is a part of Google Docs and is completely free to use. PowerPoint is a part of Microsoft Office package. Therefore, in order to use it, you need to have a license for Microsoft Office.