Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
How do I upload a PowerPoint presentation to OneDrive?
- Sign in to your OneDrive account and launch PowerPoint Online. This opens PowerPoint Online Presentation Gallery as shown in Figure 1. Click the Upload a Presentation option (highlighted in red within Figure 1). This opens the File Upload dialog box, as shown in Figure 2.
- 1 How do I import a PowerPoint presentation into PowerPoint online?
- 2 How do you upload a PowerPoint to Microsoft Online?
- 3 How do I insert a PowerPoint presentation into Office 365 online?
- 4 How do I upload a PowerPoint to OneDrive?
- 5 How do I copy an entire PowerPoint presentation?
- 6 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
- 7 How do I send a PowerPoint presentation with a video?
- 8 Can you embed a video in PowerPoint 365?
- 9 Where is object in PowerPoint?
- 10 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 11 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation in Office 365?
How do I import a PowerPoint presentation into PowerPoint online?
Open an existing presentation or create a new presentation that you want to insert slides into. On the Home tab, under Slides, click the arrow next to New Slide, and then click Insert Slides from Other Presentation. Select the presentation that you want to insert, click Insert all slides, and then click Insert.
How do you upload a PowerPoint to Microsoft Online?
Upload a document to work with it online
- Sign in with your Microsoft account at OneDrive.com.
- On the OneDrive page, click Upload near the top of the page, and upload your files.
How do I insert a PowerPoint presentation into Office 365 online?
In Normal view, click the slide where you want the link to the video to be in. On the Insert tab, click the arrow under Video, and then click Video on my PC. In the Insert Video box, click the file that you want to link to, click the down arrow next to the Insert button, and then click Link to File.
How do I upload a PowerPoint to OneDrive?
Edit a presentation in PowerPoint for the web
- Sign in to OneDrive with your Microsoft account (hotmail.com, outlook.com, live.com, or msn.com) or Sign in to your Microsoft 365 work or school account (.com,. org,. edu) and go to OneDrive.
- Navigate to the destination folder.
- Select Upload to save the files to OneDrive.
How do I copy an entire PowerPoint presentation?
Select the slide or slides you want to copy, and then on the Home tab, click Copy.
- To select multiple sequential slides, click the first slide, press Shift, and then click the last slide that you want.
- To select multiple non-sequential slides, press Ctrl, and then click each slide that you want.
Link to a specific place in the presentation
- Select the text or object that you want to make into a hyperlink.
- On the Home tab, under Insert, click Text, and then click Hyperlink.
- Click the Document tab, and then under Anchor, click Locate.
- Select the place in the document that you want to link to.
How do I send a PowerPoint presentation with a video?
In PowerPoint, on the Insert tab, click Video > Online Video. In the From a Video Embed Code box, paste the embed code, and then click the arrow. A video rectangle is placed on your slide, which you can move and resize as you like. To preview your video on your slide, right-click the video, and then click Preview.
Can you embed a video in PowerPoint 365?
In PowerPoint for the web and in PowerPoint for Microsoft 365, you can insert online videos from YouTube and Vimeo. If you have a Microsoft 365 organizational account (version 1907 or later), you can also insert an online video from Microsoft Stream, a video service for enterprises.
Where is object in PowerPoint?
Click in the slide where you want to place the object. On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation online?
Save your presentation file
- On the File tab, select Save.
- Do of the following: To save to your local drive, such as your laptop, a flash drive, CD or DVD drive, select Computer.
- Under Save As > Recent Folders, select Browse, pick a path and file folder, and then name the file.
- Select Save.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation in Office 365?
Save your presentation Click FILE > Save, pick or browse to a folder, type a name for your presentation in the File name box, and click Save. Save your work as you go.