To see the Author property for a document or workbook, click File > Info, and then look for Author under Related People on the right.
Where do I find the authors name in PowerPoint?
- Launch File Explorer and locate the PowerPoint file. Right-click the file, select “Properties” and then click the “Details” tab. Verify that the name you entered when saving the file appears in the “Authors” line.
- 1 Where is the User information in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I change the author in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you use author notes in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I save an author in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you remove author from PowerPoint?
- 6 Where are user names and initials found in PowerPoint?
- 7 What is a Author presentation?
- 8 Why does Word change my name to Author?
- 9 How do you name a Powerpoint presentation?
- 10 How do you add an author in PowerPoint?
- 11 Where are the speaker notes in PowerPoint?
- 12 How do I change the author in track changes?
- 13 How do I change the author name on an existing comment?
- 14 How do I lock the author in PowerPoint?
Where is the User information in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint 2013 you can view the meta data information clicking File menu in the PowerPoint Ribbon and then clicking Info option. Here you can see the properties pane at the right. Under properties pane there is an entry for related people who worked in a PowerPoint document.
To change the author name in PowerPoint, click on File > Options. This will open up additional settings to choose from. Then click on ‘Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office’. Then overwrite the name that is in the ‘User name’ box with the name you want.
Add notes to your slides
- On the View menu, click Normal.
- Select the thumbnail of the slide you want to add notes to.
- The notes pane will appear beneath your slide. Click where it says Click to add notes and type whatever notes you’d like to add.
- To hide the notes pane, click the Notes button. on the task bar.
Image Credit: Image courtesy of Microsoft. Open the presentation you want to change in PowerPoint. Click the “File” menu and select “Save As. ” Give the file a new name if you don’t want to write over the original. Note that the last author’s name is listed below the Save as Type menu.
How to delete an author name in an Office document (Word, PowerPoint, or Excel)
- Open the document. NOTE: If you want to change the author name in a template, right-click on the template, and select Open to open the template.
- Go to File > Info.
- Right click on the author’s name.
- Select Remove Person.
Where are user names and initials found in PowerPoint?
As you can see, PowerPoint displays both the user name and the user initials in its user interface. (Go to the Tools menu, click Options, then click the General tab.)
What is a Author presentation?
Presenting Author – the author is listed first in the conference program who is actually presenting the paper at the conference. This person is sometimes the primary author, but in some cases, may be a secondary or co-author. This person acting in this simple role should not be confused with the discussant.
Why does Word change my name to Author?
The replacement of reviewer names with “Author” occurs when the Document Inspector has been run on the document and told to remove document properties and personal information.
How do you name a Powerpoint presentation?
Use the Layout option to title a slide
- Select the slide whose layout you will change so that it can have a title.
- Click Home > Layout.
- Select Title Slide for a standalone title page or select Title and Content for a slide that contains a title and a full slide text box.
- Select the Click to add title text box.
Click File, and then look for Author under Related People on the right. Right-click the author name, and then click Edit Property. Type a new name in the Edit person dialog box.
Where are the speaker notes in PowerPoint?
Speaker notes in PowerPoint help presenters recall important points, such as key messages or stats, as they give a presentation. The speaker note panel lives at the bottom of your screen in Normal view, although some users may have this section hidden.
Method 1: Edit User Name
- First and foremost, click “Review” tab.
- Then click “Track Change” in “Tracking” group.
- Next, click “Change User Name”.
- Now the “Word Options” dialog box will pop up. Make sure the “General” tab is displayed. Then change the user name and initials.
- Finally, click “OK”.
How to change the Author name on comments in Microsoft Word
- Open the Word document.
- Click Review in the toolbar.
- Click Track Changes.
- Click Markup Options.
- Select Preferences in the drop-down.
- Click Show All.
- Select Users Information.
- Change Name.
Protecting your presentation
- Click the File tab to go to Backstage view.
- From the Info pane, click the Protect Presentation command.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the option that best suits your needs.
- A dialog box will appear prompting you to save.
- Another dialog box will appear.