In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
- 1 How do you insert a Video clip from youtube into PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I add a Video to my PowerPoint presentation?
- 3 Can I use a Youtube Video in a presentation?
- 4 How do I embed a Youtube Video in PowerPoint without online video?
- 5 How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
- 6 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 7 How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
- 8 Is it legal to use a YouTube video in PowerPoint?
- 9 Is embedding YouTube videos illegal?
- 10 How do I save a YouTube video to my computer?
- 11 How do you insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint 2016?
How do you insert a Video clip from youtube into PowerPoint?
2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
How do I add a Video to my PowerPoint presentation?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
Can I use a Youtube Video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How do I embed a Youtube Video in PowerPoint without online video?
Access the Insert tab of the Ribbon, and within the Media group, click the down-arrow of the Video button to bring up a drop-down gallery as shown in Figure 1. In the drop-down gallery select the Video from Web Site option. This summons the Insert Video From Web Site dialog box, as shown in see Figure 3.
How do I embed a YouTube video into a PowerPoint 2010?
Embed a YouTube video by using PowerPoint 2010
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, and then below that, click Embed.
- Right-click the embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 365
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube, and copy the entire URL from your PC or Mac computer’s web browser address bar.
- In PowerPoint, click the “Insert” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click “Video,” and in the drop-down, choose “Online video…”
Is it legal to use a YouTube video in PowerPoint?
The legally correct answer is that you cannot use the video clip, or any other copyrighted work, in a commercial business presentation without the permission of the copyright owner.
Is embedding YouTube videos illegal?
In any event, with regard to the question we have raised presently, yes, embedding a YouTube video is legal, as long as the video being embedded is not an infringing video in itself.
How do I save a YouTube video to my computer?
Right-click the video in your browser, then click Save video as in the resulting drop-down menu. The video will begin downloading onto your computer as an MP4 file with the name ” videoplayback “. Select a location and click Save. This downloads the video to your computer.
How do you insert a YouTube video into PowerPoint 2016?
How to Add a YouTube Video to a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016
- Click Insert.
- Click Video.
- Select Online Video.
- Type your search into the YouTube prompt and click enter.
- Select a video and click Insert.