To put the image behind the text, first, click the image to select it and then go to the “Format” tab. Over at the “Arrange” section, click the “Send Backward” button. A drop-down menu will appear with two options. “Send Backward” sends the image back one level.
How do you add your own background picture in PowerPoint?
- 1) Select the slide you want to add a background picture to. 2) Select Design Format Background. 3) In the Format Background pane, select Picture or texture fill. 4) Select File. 5) In the Insert Picture dialog box, choose the picture you want to use and then select Insert. 6) Make adjustments to the background picture to make sure text is visible and it’s positioned where you want. See More
How do you add a background to text in PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, you can put a text background in your slides to get that watermark effect.
- To add a watermark to all the slides, Select View > Slide Master.
- Select Insert > Text Box, and then click and drag to draw the text box on the slide master.
- Type the watermark text (such as “DRAFT”) in the text box.
How do I fill text with an image in PowerPoint?
Once you’re there, PowerPoint gives you two ways to fill the text with a picture. Method 1: Go to Drawing Tools > Format > Text Fill > Picture. Choose your graphic from a file on your desktop or from an online source. Method 2: Right-click on the selected text and click on Format Text Effects.
How do you highlight text in PowerPoint?
To highlight text in PowerPoint 2019 or 365:
- Select the text that you want to highlight.
- Click the Home tab in the Ribbon.
- Click the arrow next to Text Highlight Color in the Font group. A color gallery appears.
- Select the desired highlight color from the gallery.
How do I fill a textbox with color in PowerPoint?
Change the inside (fill) color
- Select the shape or text box.
- On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Fill > More Fill Colors.
- In the Colors box, either click the color you want on the Standard tab, or mix your own color on the Custom tab.
Where is the text fill in PowerPoint?
Click on the “Text Fill” button, just above the Text Outline button, in the WordArt Styles section. Choose either “No Fill” or select a color that contrasts with the outline color you selected.