To embed a slide:
- Open PowerPoint.
- Select the Slide in the left hand side thumbnail view.
- Copy it to your clipboard using Ctrl+V.
- Open Outlook.
- Create a new email.
- Put the cursor in the body of the email.
- In the Outlook ribbon, click the Message tab.
How do you send PowerPoint to email?
- Open your email software program or email hosting website. Click on the “Attach” icon in a new email. Select the type of PowerPoint file that you created and click “OK” to send the email.
- 1 How do you insert a PowerPoint into Outlook?
- 2 How do you insert a PowerPoint into Gmail?
- 3 How do I send a large PowerPoint file via email?
- 4 How do I turn a PowerPoint into a link?
- 5 How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
- 7 How do you send a PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I upload a PowerPoint to Google Drive?
- 9 How do I reduce the file size of a PPT?
- 10 How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
- 11 How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
How do you insert a PowerPoint into Outlook?
- Create a new message.
- On the Insert tab, click File as attachments.
- Go to your OneDrive folder, and then to the folder that contains the presentation you want to send.
- Double-click the file to attach it to the email.
How do you insert a PowerPoint into Gmail?
Go into Gmail and click Compose. This will open a new box where you can write your email. Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of this box to attach a file. Find the PowerPoint presentation on your computer and click Open.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file via email?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
To do this, follow the instructions below:
- Highlight the targetted anchor text in your PPT.
- Right-click and choose ‘Hyperlinks…’
- On the dialog box, type in (or copy and paste) the URL into the address field.
- Hit OK, and you’re good to go.
How do I export one slide from PowerPoint?
Save a single slide as an image
- In the slide thumbnail pane, on the left side of the PowerPoint window, select the slide you want to save.
- Click File > Save As (or Save a Copy if your presentation is saved on OneDrive or SharePoint).
- Type the name of your slide image in the File name text box.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file to email?
How To Compress windows powerpoint using picture format
- Select an image or picture in the slides.
- Click the Picture Tools tab on the top ribbon.
- Next, select the Format tab.
- Under the adjust segment, click on the Compress icon.
- Select your preferred compression size.
- Select “delete cropped area”
How do you send a PowerPoint?
Send your presentation as an email attachment
- In the upper right corner, click the Share icon and then click Send Attachment.
- Click Presentation or PDF.
- PowerPoint will open your email application and attach your file to a new message. Just fill in the details, like email addresses and a short message, and click Send.
How do I upload a PowerPoint to Google Drive?
Upload a Powerpoint File Into Google Drive
- Open Google Drive.
- In the upper-left corner, select New > File Upload.
- Navigate to the file you want to upload and select it.
- You’ll see an uploading message, then the file will show up in your Google Drive file list.
How do I reduce the file size of a PPT?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file. Send the compressed file to your intended recipient, who can then decompress the file just by clicking it.
How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
To send attachments via Large File Send from the Microsoft Outlook client:
- Create a Message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Click on the Attach Large Files icon.
- Select the Files you want to attach. Note:
- Click the Send button.
- Amend the Large File Send options as required: Note:
- Click on the Send button.