Insert a background picture on a slide
- Right-click the margin of the slide and then select Format Background.
- Under Fill, choose Picture or texture fill.
- Under Insert from, choose where to get the picture from:
- To adjust the picture’s relative lightness, slide the Transparency bar to the right.
- 1 How do I put a picture as my background on PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you put a picture behind text on PowerPoint 2013?
- 3 How do you apply a picture style in PowerPoint 2013?
- 4 How do you put a background on a PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I make text background visible in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I make a Picture background transparent in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do I add an artistic effect in PowerPoint?
- 8 What are picture styles in PowerPoint?
- 9 Is there an app to change backgrounds on pictures?
How do I put a picture as my background on PowerPoint?
- Select the slide you want to add a background picture to.
- Select Design > Format Background.
- In the Format Background pane, select Picture or texture fill.
- Select File.
- In the Insert Picture dialog box, choose the picture you want to use and then select Insert.
How do you put a picture behind text on PowerPoint 2013?
To put the image behind the text, first, click the image to select it and then go to the “Format” tab. Over at the “Arrange” section, click the “Send Backward” button. A drop-down menu will appear with two options. “Send Backward” sends the image back one level.
How do you apply a picture style in PowerPoint 2013?
To add a style effect to a picture, select the picture and open the Picture Tools tab on the Ribbon. Then, simply select the picture style you want to apply. PowerPoint comes with 28 predefined picture styles, shown in the gallery.
How do you put a background on a PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, you can put a text background in your slides to get that watermark effect.
- To add a watermark to all the slides, Select View > Slide Master.
- Select Insert > Text Box, and then click and drag to draw the text box on the slide master.
- Type the watermark text (such as “DRAFT”) in the text box.
How do I make text background visible in PowerPoint?
11 Hacks to Make Text Over Images More Readable & Craft a Stunning Slide
- Hack #1- Add a Transparent Shape Behind the Text.
- Hack #2- Add a Transparent Layer over the Image.
- Hack #3- Use Whatever White Space.
- Hack #4- Try Masking.
- Hack #5- Use Interesting Shapes.
- Hack #6- Use Ribbons/Strips.
- Hack #7- Use Pattern Fill.
How do I make a Picture background transparent in PowerPoint?
How to make a picture transparent in PowerPoint
- Insert your picture and selected it.
- Go to the Picture Format tab > Colors.
- In the drop-down menu, select the option Set Transparent Color.
- Now all you have to do is click on the color you want gone!
How do I add an artistic effect in PowerPoint?
Apply Artistic Effects
- Select the picture.
- Select Picture Tools > Format and select Artistic Effects.
- Hover over the options to preview them and select the one you want.
What are picture styles in PowerPoint?
With a single click, Picture Styles can transform a simple looking picture to something more distinct. Note that unlike Shape Styles, Picture Styles are not Theme specific. They just transform your picture to make it look stylish by applying a border, or a 3-D effect, or by changing the frame shape, etc.
Is there an app to change backgrounds on pictures?
1. Background Eraser – Remove Image Background. This free background changer app is very easy to use, and it has most of its features available for free.