How To Add A Presentation Background Music | PowerPoint Tutorial
- Step 1 – Go to the Insert Tab.
- Step 2 – Select Audio Audio on my PC.
- Step 3 – Navigate to the audio file on your PC. Select the file Insert.
- Step 4 – Select – Play in background option.
- Step 5 – Save the file.
How do you make music in PowerPoint?
- Open your PowerPoint presentation. Select the slide you want to add part of a song to. Go to the “Insert” tab and click on the sound icon. Select “Sound from File” and use the pop-up file browser to find your desired clip. The song must be in MP3 or WAV format. Click the song you want to put on PowerPoint. Choose when the music is played.
- 1 How do I put continuous background music in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I add music to an entire PowerPoint presentation?
- 3 How do I create a self running PowerPoint with audio?
- 4 Can I add 2 audio to PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you put background music on all slides in PowerPoint 2010?
- 6 Can you add music from YouTube to a PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you record audio on PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you put multiple songs on a PowerPoint presentation?
How do I put continuous background music in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, select Audio, and then Audio on My PC. In the file explorer, browse to the music file you want to use, and then select Insert. With the audio icon selected on the slide, on the Playback tab, select Play in Background.
How do I add music to an entire PowerPoint presentation?
To add music or other audio clip to your slide show, select the slide you want and click Insert > Audio. You can add audio to a single slide, play audio automatically when a slide appears, or add a song that plays as background music during your entire presentation.
How do I create a self running PowerPoint with audio?
To set up a PowerPoint presentation to run automatically, do the following:
- On the Slide Show tab, click Set Up Slide Show.
- Under Show type, pick one of the following: To allow the people watching your slide show to have control over when they advance the slides, select Presented by a speaker (full screen).
Can I add 2 audio to PowerPoint?
Audio is an important marketing tool and PowerPoint 2010 enables you to add songs to your presentations. You can add more than one song in your PowerPoint presentation and even insert all of your songs into a single slide to make sure you don’t lose time looking for them during your presentation.
How do you put background music on all slides in PowerPoint 2010?
You can insert the sound using Insert -> Audio option as we have seen in How to insert sound in PowerPoint 2010. Then, in order to play the background sound across slides, you need to click on the volume icon and then choose Playback menu under Audio Tools. Now, click Start combo and then Play across slides.
Can you add music from YouTube to a PowerPoint?
Adding Music from YouTube Open your PowerPoint presentation and select the slide where you want to add audio. Insert the video containing the audio or music you want.
How do you record audio on PowerPoint?
- Select Insert > Audio.
- Select Record Audio.
- Type in a name for your audio file, select Record, and then speak.
- To review your recording, select Stop and then select Play.
- Select Record to re-record your clip, or select OK if you’re satisfied.
How do you put multiple songs on a PowerPoint presentation?
To extend a song across multiple slides, edit its playback settings.
- Click the song’s icon on your slide.
- Click Playback at the top of the PowerPoint window under the Audio Tools tab.
- Click the drop-down box labeled “Start:” in the ribbon’s Audio Options tab.
- Click “Play across slides” from the drop-down menu.