In Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Select the line that you want to change.
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click the arrow next to Shape Outline.
- Point to Weight, and then click the line weight that you want.
How do you change the thickness of a line in PowerPoint?
- Click the Table Tools Design or Table Design tab in the Ribbon. In the Draw Borders group, click the Pen weight arrow. A drop-down menu appears. Select a line weight or thickness in the menu.
- 1 How do you change the thickness of a shape outline?
- 2 Which group is used to adjust the thickness of a shape?
- 3 How do I change depth in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you change the thickness of an arrow in PowerPoint?
- 5 Which slider is used to change the thickness of any object?
- 6 How do I make shapes thinner in PowerPoint?
- 7 Which button is used to change the thickness of shapes in the drawing?
- 8 Which effects add thickness and rounded edge to a shape?
- 9 What are the options available for formatting shapes?
- 10 How do you make a 3D shape in PowerPoint?
- 11 What is depth in 3D shapes?
- 12 How do you apply a shadow shape effect?
- 13 How do you make a curved arrow thinner in PowerPoint?
- 14 How do you make au shaped arrows in PowerPoint?
How do you change the thickness of a shape outline?
Go to Format > Shape Outline, point to Weight, and then choose a thickness. If you don’t see the Format tab, make sure you’ve selected the text box or shape. Note: If you don’t see the thickness you want, select More Lines, and set the thickness you want in the Width box.
Which group is used to adjust the thickness of a shape?
From the Drawing Tools Format tab, click the arrow part of the Shape Outline button, and then select the Weight option to view the Weight drop-down gallery that you can see in Figure 4. Within this gallery, choose any weight (thickness) value for the selected shape.
How do I change depth in PowerPoint?
Choose the Preset option, and then select 3-D Options from the sub-gallery, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 3. This brings up the Format Shape Task Pane, with the Effects tab selected. Below 3-D Format section, you’ll find the Depth option, as shown highlighted in red within Figure 4.
How do you change the thickness of an arrow in PowerPoint?
Changing the Thickness of an Arrow To change the thickness of the arrow, click the same “Shape Outline” button, point to the “Weight” menu, and then click on the thickness you want.
Which slider is used to change the thickness of any object?
Go to Customize >Content>Front Page. Adjust the Set slider’s height in pixels setting.
How do I make shapes thinner in PowerPoint?
Within the Drawing Tools Format tab, click the arrow part of the Shape Outline button (highlighted in red within Figure 3). This bring up the Shape Outline drop-down gallery, as shown in Figure 3. From the Shape Outline drop-down gallery, choose Weight to bring up the Weight sub-gallery, as shown in Figure 3.
blob brush tool is used to change the thickness of a line.
Which effects add thickness and rounded edge to a shape?
3D effects Bevel adds thickness and a rounded edge to shapes, but it doesn’t work with every type of shape.
What are the options available for formatting shapes?
You can add shadow, glow, bevel, and 3-D effects to shapes by clicking the Shape Effects button on the Drawing Tools – Format tab. The Shape Effects menu offers numerous effect choices, each leading to a gallery of additional options. Depending on the shape you select, not all options are available.
How do you make a 3D shape in PowerPoint?
To make your object 3D, right-click the object and from the right-click menu select Format Shape. Within the format shape dialog box open, select 3D rotation, and add 20 degrees for the X and 20 degrees for the right so that you can see the depth of the shape.
What is depth in 3D shapes?
3D shapes and figures While the dimensions of a 2D shape can be described with length and width, a 3D shape requires an additional dimension, often referred to as height or depth. The height of the prism is perpendicular to its base giving the prism its third dimension.
How do you apply a shadow shape effect?
On the Drawing Tools Format tab, click Shape Effects > Shadow, and then pick the shadow you want. When you rest your pointer on one of the shadow effects, it appears as a preview on the shape. Tip: To customize the shadow, click Shadow Options at the bottom of the shadow choices.
How do you make a curved arrow thinner in PowerPoint?
The easiest way to create a curved arrow is to use PowerPoint shapes. Simply head over to Insert –> Shapes –> Block Arrows and pick a curve arrow of your choice. There are four variants of curved arrows including the right, left, up and down curved arrow.
How do you make au shaped arrows in PowerPoint?
Right-click the line & choose Edit Points in order to fine-tune the shape & use Format > Shape – Line to add an arrow head. Instead of looking in the Lines & Connectors go to the Block Arrows. Use the U-Turn Arrow tool in the 3rd row from the top.