How do you put citation in PowerPoint?
- 1) Open up PowerPoint and place your cursor where you wish to insert a citation or a reference. 2) Click on the EndNote X7 tab. 3) Choose the reference style you want to use from the drop-down menu. 4) Click Insert Citation or Insert Reference.
- 1 How do I cite a PowerPoint presentation in APA?
- 2 How do you cite a professor’s PowerPoint in APA?
- 3 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA with no author?
- 4 How do you cite in APA format?
- 5 How do I cite an online lecture in APA?
- 6 How do you cite APA with no author?
- 7 How do you write et al in APA?
- 8 How do you cite within a citation APA?
How do I cite a PowerPoint presentation in APA?
To reference a PowerPoint presentation in APA Style, include the name of the author (whoever presented the PowerPoint), the date it was presented, the title (italicized), “PowerPoint slides” in square brackets, the name of the department and university, and the URL where the PowerPoint can be found.
How do you cite a professor’s PowerPoint in APA?
Author Last Name, First Name. “ Presentation Title.” Lecture, Location of Lecture, Month Day, Year. Example citation: Park, Lisa.
When there is no author, provide the title of the PowerPoint. If the title is short, provide the full title. If it’s long, provide the first few words. When there is no date for the PowerPoint, use the initials “n.d.”
How do you cite in APA format?
When using APA format, follow the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the author’s last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, like, for example, (Jones, 1998). One complete reference for each source should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper.
How do I cite an online lecture in APA?
When citing an online lecture, use the following basic format: Author Last Name, First Initial(s). (Year). Title of lecture: Subtitles if applicable [file format].
- Citations are placed in the context of discussion using the author’s last name and date of publication.
- When a work has no identified author, cite in text the first few words of the article title using double quotation marks, “headline-style” capitalization, and the year.
How do you write et al in APA?
The abbreviation “et al.” (meaning “and others”) is used to shorten in-text citations with three or more authors. Here’s how it works: Only include the first author’s last name, followed by “et al.”, a comma and the year of publication, for example (Taylor et al., 2018).
How do you cite within a citation APA?
Your in-text citation should include both authors: the author(s) of the original source and the author(s) of the secondary source. For example: (Habermehl, 1985, as cited in Kersten, 1987). In your reference list you should provide the details of the secondary source (the source you read).