Author Last Name, First Name. “Presentation Title.” Lecture, Location of Lecture, Month Day, Year.
How do you cite a PowerPoint presentation from a professor?
- When using in-text citations for a lecture, cite the source using the professor’s last name and date. On your References page, include the professor’s name and date, and put the presentation title in italics, noting the PowerPoint in brackets after the title. For example: Henry, J. (2014). Romeo and Juliet [PowerPoint presentation]. Richmond, VA.
- 1 How do you cite an instructor’s PowerPoint in APA?
- 2 How do I cite a PowerPoint presentation?
- 3 How do you cite a teacher’s PowerPoint in APA 7?
- 4 How do you cite a teacher?
- 5 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA with no author?
- 6 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA 7th edition?
- 7 How do you cite a professor’s lecture?
- 8 How do you cite lecture slides in APA?
- 9 How do you in text cite a PowerPoint in MLA?
- 10 How do you cite a PowerPoint in IEEE?
How do you cite an instructor’s PowerPoint in APA?
Instructor’s Last Name, First Initial. Second Initial if given. (Year Presentation Was Created). Title of presentation: Subtitle if any [PowerPoint presentation].
How do I cite a PowerPoint presentation?
To reference a PowerPoint presentation in APA Style, include the name of the author (whoever presented the PowerPoint), the date it was presented, the title (italicized), “PowerPoint slides” in square brackets, the name of the department and university, and the URL where the PowerPoint can be found.
How do you cite a teacher’s PowerPoint in APA 7?
Last name of professor, Initial of first name. Year of publication, if no date, then n.d. Title of PowerPoint in italics [PowerPoint slides]. URL of PowerPoint.
How do you cite a teacher?
In APA style, no personal communication is included as an entry in your reference list. Instead, parenthetically cite your teacher’s name, the phrase “personal communication,” and the date of the communication as an in-text citation. Examples: (Teacher’s First Initial.
When there is no author, provide the title of the PowerPoint. If the title is short, provide the full title. If it’s long, provide the first few words. When there is no date for the PowerPoint, use the initials “n.d.”
How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA 7th edition?
Author, A. A. (Year). Title [ PowerPoint slides ]. Platform e.g. SlideShare.
How do you cite a professor’s lecture?
Bibliography / Works Cited Citation: Last Name, First Name of professor. “Title or Subject of the Lecture.” Class lecture, Course Name, College Name, Location, Month Day, Year.
How do you cite lecture slides in APA?
Author Surname, First Initial. Second Initial. (Year). Lecture title [Format]. 5
How do you in text cite a PowerPoint in MLA?
“Title of PowerPoint Presentation.” Title of Course, Date of PowerPoint presentation, Location of presentation. Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. If the slideshow was created by other presentation software, such as Prezi, use that instead.
How do you cite a PowerPoint in IEEE?
Format:  F. Lastname, “Title of slides,” presented to Class, Institution, City, State, Country, Month Day, Year. [PowerPointslides].