Where do I find the animation pane in PowerPoint?
- On the Animations tab, in the Advanced Animation group, click Animation Pane. The Animation Pane opens on the side of the workspace pane, showing the order, type, and duration of animation effects applied to text or objects on a slide. Locate the effect to which you want to add sound, click the down arrow, and then click Effect Options.
- 1 How do you collapse sections in Powerpoint?
- 2 How do you collapse text in Powerpoint?
- 3 How do you hide objects after animation in Powerpoint?
- 4 How do you animate a list in Powerpoint?
- 5 Can you create drop down list in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you collapse slides in outline view in PowerPoint?
- 7 What does the Fit to slide button do?
- 8 How do you compress images in PowerPoint?
- 9 How do I hide an animation image in Powerpoint?
- 10 How do you hide objects in Powerpoint?
- 11 How do you hide answers in Powerpoint?
- 12 How do you animate only part of a PowerPoint presentation?
- 13 How do I get rid of the slide currently displayed in the slide pane?
- 14 How do you fade bullet points in PowerPoint?
How do you collapse sections in Powerpoint?
To collapse or expand all slide sections On the Home tab, in the Slides group, click the Section button, and then click Collapse All or Expand All. Right-click any section name, and then click Expand All or Collapse All.
How do you collapse text in Powerpoint?
Collapsing a Paragraph
- Press the Collapse button.
- Double click the slide icon (this is a toggle)
- Using the Outline shortcut menu.
- Using the shortcut key (Alt + Shift -)
How do you hide objects after animation in Powerpoint?
- In order to hide animation after using it, we can click Animations > Animation Pane.
- From the Animation Pane, select an effect.
- Click the drop-down arrow, then select Effect Options.
- The Effect Options dialog box will appear.
- After animation: Changes the color or hides the object after the animation is over.
How do you animate a list in Powerpoint?
To show your talking points one bullet at a time, do this:
- Select the bulleted list.
- On the Animations tab, under Entrance Effects, choose an animation effect.
- Select On Click if you want your bullets to appear one at a time.
- Preview your animation by clicking Play from the Animations tab.
Can you create drop down list in PowerPoint?
Go to the slide where you want to create a drop-down list box. Click on the “Insert” tab, click “Shapes,” and then select a rectangle or similar shape. Right-click each shape, select “Add Text” and type in the list title or list item.
How do you collapse slides in outline view in PowerPoint?
In the Outline pane in Normal view,
- select the slides,
- click the Collapse button to collapse the selected slides.
- A horizontal line appears below a collapsed slide in Outline view.
- Click the Expand button to expand the selected slides.
- Click the Collapse All button to collapse all slides.
The Fit to slide button on the taskbar changes the size of the slide in Normal view so that the slide fits in the window.
How do you compress images in PowerPoint?
Compress pictures in your presentation
- Select a picture in your document. The Picture Format tab appears.
- On the Picture Format tab, in the Adjust group, select Compress Pictures.
- Under Compression options, do either of the following:
- Under Resolution, select Use default resolution.
How do I hide an animation image in Powerpoint?
Click on the object you want to hide before its animation. Switch over to the “Animations” tab and select the type of animation effect you want to use. To make sure an object is hidden before it starts its animation, choose any of the “Entrance” animations—Appear, Fade, Fly In, and so on.
How do you hide objects in Powerpoint?
To hide or show an individual object on your slide, open the Selection Pane and select the show/hide button next to the object you want to hide, or show. To edit an object that’s under another object, hide the object on top temporarily, make the changes you want, and then show the object on top again.
How do you hide answers in Powerpoint?
Open “Slide Sorter ” on the View tab. Right-click the slide that you wish to hide. Scroll down to the bottom of the menu bar and click “Hide Slide.”
How do you animate only part of a PowerPoint presentation?
Animate or make words appear one line at a time
- On the slide, select the box that contains your text.
- Select the Animations tab, and then pick an animation, such as Appear, Fade In, or Fly In.
- Select Effect Options, and then select By Paragraph to make the paragraphs of text appear one at a time.
How do I get rid of the slide currently displayed in the slide pane?
Select the Delete Slide command. Press the Backspace key. Select the Removal command, type the slide number in the dialog box, and then select OK.
How do you fade bullet points in PowerPoint?
Open the presentation and go to the slide where you want to dim text. Select Animations. Select the first bullet point and choose an Entrance animation. For example, select Fade to fade the text in and out of view.