How to compress a PowerPoint file on a Mac
- Open your PowerPoint slideshow and click “File” in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, click “Compress Pictures”
- You’ll be shown a “Compression Table,” which lists all the different ways you can compress the file.
Is there a way to compress a PowerPoint file?
- The approach here to compress your PowerPoint file is very similar to the way it’s done in Mac where you can compress all the images in PowerPoint files with just a few clicks. 1.
- 1 How can I reduce file size of PowerPoint?
- 2 Why is my PowerPoint file so large on Mac?
- 3 How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
- 4 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint File in 2020?
- 5 How do you compress files on a Mac?
- 6 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 7 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation for email?
- 8 How do you email a PowerPoint on a Mac?
How can I reduce file size of PowerPoint?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
Why is my PowerPoint file so large on Mac?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
If converting a PPT file to another format is not what you want, but the presentation is too big to email as an attachment, you can always compress it into a. zip file before sending it.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint File in 2020?
Compress all images while saving the PPT file
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need.
- Click OK and then Save.
How do you compress files on a Mac?
Compress a file or folder: Control-click it or tap it using two fingers, then choose Compress from the shortcut menu. If you compress a single item, the compressed file has the name of the original item with the. zip extension. If you compress multiple items at once, the compressed file is called Archive.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation for email?
To compress your PowerPoint presentation in the ZIP file format, simply:
- In File Explorer, Right-Click your file.
- Select Send to.
- Choose the Compressed (zipped) folder option.
How do you email a PowerPoint on a Mac?
How to share a PowerPoint Presentation on a Mac
- Open the PowerPoint presentation on your Mac desktop or laptop.
- Click the “File” tab in the top left corner.
- Select “Share” from the dropdown menu.
- Sending the file as an email is the most common choice.