To compress your images in PowerPoint, follow these steps.
- Open the Pictures Format tab.
- Select the Compress Pictures command.
- Choose your Compression options.
- Choose your Resolution.
- Click OK.
- Select the File tab.
- Select the Info tab.
- Open the Compress Media dropdown.
How can I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file?
- Step 1: Open the PowerPoint presentation. Step 2: Click File and then in the File menu select Reduce File Size. Step 3: In the Picture Quality box, select Best for sending in e-mail (96 ppi), check Delete cropped areas of pictures, select All pictures in this file or select Selected pictures only based on your own needs, and then click OK.
- 1 How do you reduce the File size of a PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
- 3 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
- 4 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 5 How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
- 6 How do reduce file size?
- 7 Why is PowerPoint file size so large?
- 8 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in Windows 10?
How do you reduce the File size of a PowerPoint?
10 Ways to Compress PowerPoint Presentations to Reduce File Size
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I email a PowerPoint that is too large?
If converting a PPT file to another format is not what you want, but the presentation is too big to email as an attachment, you can always compress it into a. zip file before sending it.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
Compress all images while saving the PPT file
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need.
- Click OK and then Save.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I send a large PowerPoint file through Outlook?
To send attachments via Large File Send from the Microsoft Outlook client:
- Create a Message.
- Click on the Mimecast tab.
- Click on the Attach Large Files icon.
- Select the Files you want to attach. Note:
- Click the Send button.
- Amend the Large File Send options as required: Note:
- Click on the Send button.
How do reduce file size?
Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros. Save the file as a recent Word version. Reduce the file size of the images before they are added to the document. If it is still too large, save the file as a PDF.
Why is PowerPoint file size so large?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in Windows 10?
Reduce the file size of your PowerPoint presentations
- Select a picture in your document. The Picture Format tab appears.
- On the Picture Format tab, in the Adjust group, select Compress Pictures.
- Under Compression options, do any of the following: