To compress your images in PowerPoint, follow these steps.
- Open the Pictures Format tab.
- Select the Compress Pictures command.
- Choose your Compression options.
- Choose your Resolution.
- Click OK.
- Select the File tab.
- Select the Info tab.
- Open the Compress Media dropdown.
How can i compress a PowerPoint file?
- The easy way to compress your PowerPoint files First, simply choose an image (any one will do) to edit with PowerPoint Picture Tools (all you have to do is double-click the image to open this view). Next, select the Compress Pictures option to the left of the tool bar. The resulting popup will
- 1 How can I reduce File size of PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation for email?
- 3 How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
- 4 How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
- 5 How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
- 6 How can I send a large PowerPoint presentation by email?
- 7 Why is my PPT so big?
- 8 How do I compress a PowerPoint file in Windows?
- 9 How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
- 10 How do reduce file size?
- 11 How do I compress files online?
How can I reduce File size of PowerPoint?
10 Strategies to Compress or Reduce the Size of Large PowerPoint Presentations
- Compress pictures.
- Insert pictures instead of copying and pasting.
- Use smaller image files.
- Convert images to a different file type.
- Save a copy of images with artistic effects.
- Compress audio and video.
- Link to audio or video files.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint presentation for email?
Lowering the default resolution for images also reduces your overall file size.
- Go to File > Options > Advanced.
- Under Image Size and Quality, do the following: Select Discard editing data. This option removes stored data that’s used to restore the image to its original state after it’s been edited.
How do I reduce the size of a PowerPoint file in 2020?
Compress all images while saving the PPT file
- Open your presentation. Go to File in the PowerPoint menu.
- Click Save as and then Browse.
- In the window that opens, click on Tools (right beside Save)
- Select Compress Pictures and choose the resolution you need.
- Click OK and then Save.
How do I compress a PowerPoint presentation online?
How to Compress a PPT File for Free
- Upload your PPT to the compress tool; choose ‘Basic Compression. ‘
- Download the file and then choose ‘PDF to PPT’ via the overhead menu.
- Drag the first downloaded file into the orange toolbar.
- Wait for the tool to convert the file and hit ‘Download. ‘
How do I send a PowerPoint that is too big?
To compress large presentations into zip files:
- Right-click on the file in your computer.
- Choose Send to.
- Select the compressed (zipped) folder.
- Log in to your file hosting service and follow the steps required to upload a file and share it via a link.
How can I send a large PowerPoint presentation by email?
Click File > Save & Send. Under Save & Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.
Why is my PPT so big?
Some of the most common reasons for PowerPoint file size to increase are using multiple images, using large images, or embedding elements such as fonts, video or audio directly in the presentation file. An easy way to reduce the file size is to use special compression programs designed for PowerPoint files.
How do I compress a PowerPoint file in Windows?
Navigate to the File tab in PowerPoint, and the Info page should be selected. If you have video files in your PowerPoint the first button on this page will be to ‘Compress Media’. Click this button and choose the quality you want PowerPoint to compress your file to.
How do I zip a PowerPoint file?
Right-click the presentation, and select Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder. Windows creates a new zip file and gives it an identical name as the PowerPoint file. Send the compressed file to your intended recipient, who can then decompress the file just by clicking it.
How do reduce file size?
How do I reduce the file size? DOC and DOCX format
- Remove unnecessary images, formatting and macros.
- Save the file as a recent Word version.
- Reduce the file size of the images before they are added to the document.
- If it is still too large, save the file as a PDF.
How do I compress files online?
Click the Select a file button above or drag & drop files into the drop zone. Select the PDF file you want to make smaller. After uploading, Acrobat automatically reduces the PDF file size. Download your compressed PDF file or sign in to share it.