1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote.
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
Can I play a PowerPoint on a smart TV?
- There are many ways to play PowerPoint presentations in Samsung Smart TV, but let’s see an easy way. First, we will convert our PowerPoint presentation to movie. In Windows we can use Windows Movie Maker to convert a serie of slides to a.avi file but we can also encode it in some other output formats.
- 1 How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
- 2 How do I share a PowerPoint from my phone to my TV?
- 3 How do you play a slideshow on a TV?
- 4 Can you play a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
- 5 How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
- 6 How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
- 7 How do I cast from my laptop to my TV?
- 8 How do I loop a slideshow on my TV?
- 9 How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
- 10 How can I mirror my phone to my TV?
- 11 How do I play a PowerPoint presentation?
How do I cast a PowerPoint to my TV?
Cast from a PC
- Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser.
- Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
- Give it some time to scan for nearby devices.
- Select the Chromecast to which you wish to Cast.
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do you play a slideshow on a TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” “Smart View,” or “mirroring.
Can you play a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
You can play your PowerPoint anywhere —from the small screen of a mobile device to the wide screen of a TV. If you’re aiming for the latter, connect directly from your TV to your PC through an HDMI cable. Go through your presentation slide by slide by controlling your TV deck as you would on your computer.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Present with Chromecast, Hangouts, or AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast.
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons.
- To stop casting, tap Close.
How do I play a slideshow from my iPhone to my TV?
Display Your Slideshow on an HDTV
- Connect the iPhone to the same Wi-Fi network as the AirPlay device.
- Create your slideshow and start it playing.
- Tap the screen to reveal the icons.
- Tap the AirPlay icon (a rectangle with a triangle pushing into the bottom of it).
- When the AirPlay options display, tap Apple TV.
How do I cast from my laptop to my TV?
On the laptop, press the Windows button and type in ‘Settings’. Then go to ‘ Connected devices ‘ and click on the ‘Add device’ option at the top. The drop down menu will list all the devices you can mirror to. Select your TV and the laptop screen will start mirroring to the TV.
How do I loop a slideshow on my TV?
Click the [ Slide Show] tab > From the “Set Up” group, click “Set Up Slide Show”. From the resulting dialogue box, check “Loop continuously until ‘Esc'” under the “Show options” section > Click [OK].
How do I wirelessly connect my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center:
- Tap Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
How can I mirror my phone to my TV?
Step 2. Cast your screen from your Android device
- Make sure your mobile phone or tablet is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast device.
- Open the Google Home app.
- Tap the device you want to cast your screen to.
- Tap Cast my screen. Cast screen.
How do I play a PowerPoint presentation?
Present your slide show
- To start your slide show, on the Slide Show tab, select Play From Beginning.
- To manage your slide show, go to the controls in the bottom-left corner and do any of the following:
- To skip to any slide in the presentation, right-click the screen and select Go to Slide.