Save in a video format
- Select File > Export.
- Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV).
- Select the video Quality you want: Presentation Quality, Internet Quality, or Low Quality.
How do you convert PowerPoint to MP4?
- Steps on how to save PowerPoint as MP4: Step 1: Launch MP3Care PowerPoint to Video on your browser window. Click the SELECT PPT FILE button to add PPT file from your PC. Step 2: Choose the slide to slide transition time from the given options. Step 3: Click CONVERT TO VIDEO button to start converting PPT to MP4 video.
- 1 How do I save a PowerPoint as a video with audio?
- 2 How do you save a PowerPoint with voice over?
- 3 How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
- 4 How do I make a PowerPoint video with Audio online?
- 5 How do I convert a PowerPoint presentation to a video?
- 6 How do I add voice over to MP4?
- 7 How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
- 8 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
How do I save a PowerPoint as a video with audio?
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- Enter a file name and then browse to the location you want to save your video.
How do you save a PowerPoint with voice over?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs.
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide.
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How do I convert PowerPoint to MP4 for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
How do I make a PowerPoint video with Audio online?
Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.) In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video. The higher the video quality, the larger the file size.
How do I convert a PowerPoint presentation to a video?
Convert & embed video in PowerPoint free
- Add your video. Install and run Freemake Video Converter.
- Convert video to WMV. Click “to WMV” and select a profile for your video, better “Same as source”.
- Embed video in PowerPoint. When the video is ready, just go to your presentation and add it to your PPT slides.
How do I add voice over to MP4?
How do You do a Voice Over on Android:
- Tap “Sound Recorder” on your Android phone and start to speak or record the voiceover for your video.
- When you finish recording the voiceover, save it on your phone.
- Tap Add Audio to Video, and tap “Select Video”.
How do I record a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
In Normal view, click the slide that you want to add a comment to. On the Insert tab, in the Media group, click the arrow under Audio, and then click Record Audio. To record the comment, click Record, and start speaking. When you are finished recording, click Stop.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2007 to a video?
PowerPoint to Video on Windows
- After you update your Microsoft Office suite to 2010 or later, open your PowerPoint 2007 presentation.
- Move mouse to the “File” menu option on the top-left corner and then click it.
- Select the “Export” option on the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Create a Video” option.