How to Upload a PowerPoint 2016 Presentation to YouTube
- Click File.
- Click Export.
- Click Create a Video.
- Click Create Video. If you want to change the video quality, change the added narrations or time spent on each slide, you can tweak those settings here.
- Click Save.
- Visit https://www.youtube.com/upload to upload.
How do you put a YouTube video on a PowerPoint?
- How to Add YouTube Videos into PowerPoint (Quickly) 1. Use the PowerPoint Insert Tab to Add a YouTube Video 2. Browse YouTube Videos and Click on the Embed Code 3. Now Insert the YouTube Video Embed Code into PowerPoint 4. Preview the YouTube Video You Added to PowerPoint Finishing Up!
- 1 How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
- 2 How do I convert a PowerPoint to video in 2020?
- 3 How do I convert a large PowerPoint to a video?
- 4 How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
- 5 Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 6 How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4?
- 7 How do I export a PowerPoint?
- 8 How do I convert a PowerPoint 2010 to a video?
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to video in 2020?
Go to File > Export > Create a Video to choose the export settings for your PowerPoint presentation video. From this menu, there are several key settings to choose before you export your finished video. The dropdown boxes on the right side control the quality and timing of your presentation.
How do I convert a large PowerPoint to a video?
Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.) In the first drop-down box under the Create a Video heading, select the video quality you want, which pertains to the resolution of the finished video. The higher the video quality, the larger the file size.
How do I convert a PowerPoint to a video for free?
How to convert PowerPoint to video
- Click Drop or upload your files.
- Select the PowerPoint file you want to convert to video on your computer.
- Specify your preferred parameters for the conversion—or you can use the default parameters.
- Click the Convert button.
- Wait for your presentation to get converted to an MP4 video.
Why can’t I export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
How do I convert PowerPoint 2007 to MP4?
Click on the File Menu. Click Export. Under the File Format drop-down menu, select MP4 or MOV. Select your video quality and timing.
How do I export a PowerPoint?
PPT (PowerPoint) Exports
- Go to the Analyze Results section of your survey.
- Click Save As at the top of the page.
- Click Export file.
- Select the All Summary Data export type.
- Choose PPT, select your export options, and click Export.
- Under EXPORTS in the left sidebar, click the export to download the file to your computer.
How do I convert a PowerPoint 2010 to a video?
Converting a PowerPoint 2010 Presentation to Video
- Click the File tab from the Ribbon.
- Click Save & Send.
- Click Create a Video under the File Types section.
- Click Computer & HD Displays drop down.
- Click Don’t Use Recorded Timings and Narrations drop down.
- Click Create Video button.
- Select location to save file.