How to add a hyperlink to a PowerPoint presentation?
- Link to a different presentation. In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, click Web Page or File. Click Select and then click the presentation or file you want to link to. Note: PowerPoint for macOS can’t link to a specific slide on another presentation. Link to an email address.
- 1 How do I create a link to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 2 How do you upload a PowerPoint to a discussion board?
- 3 Can you send a PowerPoint as a link?
- 4 How do I embed a PowerPoint into a discussion board on Blackboard?
- 5 How do I embed a PowerPoint into D2L?
- 6 What is the best way to share a PowerPoint presentation?
- 7 How do I show a PowerPoint file in HTML?
- 8 How do I put a PowerPoint presentation on my website?
At the bottom of the “Share” pane, select “Get a sharing link.” Next, choose which type of link you’d like to provide. You can choose between a read/write link or read-only link. A link will then be generated.
How do you upload a PowerPoint to a discussion board?
1. Add: A File
- Start a thread or reply to a thread.
- After entering the subject and the text of the reply, click on the Add Attachments link.
- Click on the Upload and locate the file on your computer.
- Click on the file and then click Open.
- Alternatively, drag and drop a file into the drag area.
- Click the Post button.
In PowerPoint, you can use email to send your presentation to others. You can send your presentation as an attachment, a link, a PDF file, an XPS file, or as an Internet Fax.
How do I embed a PowerPoint into a discussion board on Blackboard?
- Ensure your PowerPoint file is saved on One Drive, not your computer.
- Open the PowerPoint file you wish to share online, not from your computer.
- Click on File.
- Click on Share and choose Embed.
- Choose the size you wish to display and copy the embed code.
How do I embed a PowerPoint into D2L?
Go to the module into which you want to add your Office 365 document. In the menu that opens, click: Create a File. Putting the Embed in Content
- Click: Enter Embed Code.
- Paste your Office 365 document embed code.
- Click the Next button.
Share your presentation with others and collaborate on it at the same time
- Open your PowerPoint presentation, and at the top-right corner of the ribbon, select Share. and then select Invite People.
- Enter the email address of the person you’d like to share the presentation with.
- Click Share.
How do I show a PowerPoint file in HTML?
If you have an account on OneDrive, do the following using Powerpoint Online (accessing Powerpoint via the browser) to embed a Powerpoint:
- Click ‘File’, then ‘Share’, then ‘Embed’
- Click the ‘Generate’ button to generate HTML code to be embedded.
- Copy the ‘Embed Code’ and paste it in the HTML of a website.
How do I put a PowerPoint presentation on my website?
To recap: How to embed a PowerPoint presentation into a website includes 2 simple steps:
- Open your presentation in Office 365’s version of PowerPoint.
- Click File > Share > Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Paste the embed code to your website.