Here are the steps to use it:
- Go to YouTube and find the video that you would like to embed into your presentation.
- Open your presentation and select the slide in which you would like to place the video, go to the Insert tab, and choose Video → Online Video.
- Paste the link in the first address bar of the opened window.
- 1 How do I create a clickable link in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you link a video to a PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 4 How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2016?
- 5 How do I get hyperlinks to open automatically in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you make a hyperlink?
- 7 How do you copy a YouTube link?
- 8 How do I embed a YouTube Video into a PowerPoint 2010?
- 9 How do you make a Video link?
- 10 What is embedding on YouTube?
- 11 Is it OK to embed YouTube videos?
- 12 How do I link my YouTube channel to my website?
Insert a hyperlink
- On the slide, enter the text you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Select the text.
- On the Insert tab of the ribbon, select Link.
- Select Insert Link. Or: You can make a link to a recently open file by selecting it from the Recent Items list that appears.
- Select Insert.
In Normal view, click the slide where you want the link to the video to be in. On the Insert tab, click the arrow under Video, and then click Video on my PC. In the Insert Video box, click the file that you want to link to, click the down arrow next to the Insert button, and then click Link to File.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 2016?
How to Add a YouTube Video to a Presentation in PowerPoint 2016
- Click Insert.
- Click Video.
- Select Online Video.
- Type your search into the YouTube prompt and click enter.
- Select a video and click Insert.
This is what I do:
- Highlight the text you want to make into a hyperlink.
- Press and hold down Ctrl on the keyboard followed by the K key.
- Click OK.
- To get it to run automatically, progress through each slide without user interaction, click on the Transitions tab, click the “After” box.
- Press F5.
- Click on the hyperlink.
How to hyperlink in Google Docs using the mobile app
- Open a document in the Google Docs app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the text that you want to turn into a hyperlink.
- Tap “Insert Link.”
- On the Insert Link page, type or paste the URL you want to link to.
- Go to the Channel page.
- In the browser address bar, copy the URL.
- Paste the URL wherever you want to share it.
How do I embed a YouTube Video into a PowerPoint 2010?
Embed a YouTube video by using PowerPoint 2010
- Find the YouTube video that you want to insert.
- Below the video frame, click Share, and then below that, click Embed.
- Right-click the embed code, and click Copy.
- In PowerPoint 2010, click Video > Video from Web Site.
Just follow these steps:
- Record and upload a video.
- Find the video in your video library.
- Click on the “QuickShare” icon on the video you would like to copy.
- Paste the link into your CRM or Email Platform.
What is embedding on YouTube?
What’s embedding mean? This means that your website is borrowing your video from another platform. Your video lives on YouTube, but visitors to your website, can watch the video directly on your webpage.
Is it OK to embed YouTube videos?
In any event, with regard to the question we have raised presently, yes, embedding a YouTube video is legal, as long as the video being embedded is not an infringing video in itself.
Options to embed YouTube channel
- Go to each video on your YouTube channel and click on the ‘Share’ option located below the video (as shown on the screenshot)
- Click on the ‘Embed’ option.
- Copy the provided code.
- Paste the code in a separate page on your website.