Make a custom border for a picture
- Select the picture on the slide.
- On the Picture tab, select Picture Border. The menu gives you options for Color, Weight (line thickness), and line style—including solid and dashed lines. To remove a custom border, you can select No Outline.
Can you use PPT image effects in PowerPoint?
- In PowerPoint however, applying PPT image effects to pictures and images is pretty easy and a convenient way to do that for the rookie, newcomer or even for the professional presenter. In PowerPoint 2010 you can apply the following picture effects. more…
- 1 How do you create a magnify effect in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you add a glossy effect in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you dull an image in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you put transitions on pictures in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I magnify part of a picture?
- 6 How do you make a magnifying glass picture?
- 7 How do you make a picture gradient fade in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you make a picture appear and disappear in PowerPoint?
- 9 How do you do cool transitions in PowerPoint?
How do you create a magnify effect in PowerPoint?
Zoom in to part of a slide in Slide Show view
- In the lower right-hand corner of your slide, click Slide Show view.
- In the lower left corner of the presenter view, click the magnifying glass icon.
- Point your mouse over the area of the slide that you want to magnify, then click to zoom in on-screen.
How do you add a glossy effect in PowerPoint?
How to create the gloss effect?
- Step 1: Create an oval shape. The first step is to create an oval shape which will serve as our gloss.
- Step 2: Fill it with preset color gradient. The next step is to fill the shape with a preset gradient color as follows:
- Step 3: Change the color and adjust the transparency levels.
How do you dull an image in PowerPoint?
Right-click on the slide and select Format Background > Picture or texture fill. From there, you can pick your image from any number of places: the clipboard, online, or from a file on your local device. Next, use the transparency slider.
How do you put transitions on pictures in PowerPoint?
Animate a picture on your slide
- Select the first picture.
- On the Animations tab, select an animation effect.
- Click Effect Options, and then pick a direction for the animation.
- Select the second picture that you want to animate.
- On the Animations tab, pick Fly In.
- Click Effect Options and pick From Right.
How do I magnify part of a picture?
Tap the three-dot Menu button found in the top-right corner of the screen. From the share sheet, select the “Markup” option. Now, tap the “+” button and choose the “Magnifier” option. You’ll now see a magnifying circle in the middle of the image.
How do you make a magnifying glass picture?
Here’s a step by step process to Create the Magnifying Glass Effect in PowerPoint picture,
- Step 1: Making a duplicate of the original picture (Ctrl + D)
- Step 2: Choose a duplicate picture and go to “Picture Tools – Format” tab.
- Step 3: Click on “Crop” button and select “Crop to Shape” – preferably an oval shape.
How do you make a picture gradient fade in PowerPoint?
With the shape on top of the image, you right-click on the shape and click on “Format Shape” at the bottom of the pop-up menu. Under the Fill tab, you select Gradient fill. Under the Gradient stops, remove one of the stops so you only have two (by default you get three stops but the third one is unnecessary).
How do you make a picture appear and disappear in PowerPoint?
Click the Animations tab in the Ribbon. In the Animations group, click the More down arrow on the bottom right of the Animations Gallery. Click the Appear entrance animation in the Entrance group. Other common entrance effects are Fly In or Fade.
How do you do cool transitions in PowerPoint?
To apply a transition:
- Select the desired slide from the Slide Navigation pane.
- Click the Transitions tab, then locate the Transition to This Slide group.
- Click the More drop-down arrow to display all transitions.
- Click a transition to apply it to the selected slide.