To reference a PowerPoint presentation in APA Style, include the name of the author (whoever presented the PowerPoint), the date it was presented, the title (italicized), “PowerPoint slides” in square brackets, the name of the department and university, and the URL where the PowerPoint can be found.
How to add footnote references in PowerPoint?
- Select the number or symbol you added to the footnote text at the bottom of the slide. Click Home, and in the Font group, click the Dialog Box Launcher Dialog box button. Click the Font tab, and under Effects, select Superscript. Superscript makes the number or symbol smaller and slightly above the normal line of text. Now, select the number or symbol you added to the body of the See More
How do you do references in PowerPoint?
Add Reference Numbers
- Open a PowerPoint presentation and navigate to the slide that has content you want to reference.
- Click anywhere on the slide, hold down your left mouse button and drag the mouse to create a text box.
- Click inside the text box and type “1” (without the quotations).
How do I insert a reference list in PowerPoint?
Creating a Bibliography Slide
- Launch Microsoft PowerPoint and scroll down to the last page on your presentation.
- Select the “Title and Content” slide from the available Office Theme options.
- Click the “Title” text box and type “Bibliography.”
- Click the “Content” text box.
How do you add references?
Click at the end of the sentence or phrase that you want to cite, and then on the References tab, in the Citations & Bibliography group, click Insert Citations. From the list of citations under Insert Citation, select the citation you want to use.
How do you reference in PowerPoint 2016?
Click Insert > Header & Footer. On the Slide tab, select Footer, and in the Footer box, type the number or symbol you added in step 1, and then type the text that you want to appear in the footnote at the bottom of your slide. Note: The Preview pane highlights the area on the slide where your footnote will appear.
How do you reference?
Include information in the following order:
- author (if available)
- year of publication.
- article title (between single quotation marks)
- newspaper title (in italics)
- date of article (day, month, page number—if given—and any additional information available)
- accessed day month year (the date you accessed the items)
How do you write references in an essay?
Bear in mind:
- The in-text citation is very simple: (Author, year) – it generally only consists of the author’s last name, a comma, and the year of publication.
- The in-text citation has only the author’s last name – no initials!
- Always include the year of publication.
How do you write references in word?
Create a bibliography, citations, and references
- Put your cursor at the end of the text you want to cite.
- Go to References > Style, and choose a citation style.
- Select Insert Citation.
- Choose Add New Source and fill out the information about your source.