Navigate to the Microsoft Office product page at https://products.office.com/en-us/buy/compare-microsoft-office-products. This page features several Microsoft Office subscriptions for Windows and Mac that include PowerPoint. To avoid downloading malware, only download programs through a trusted website.
How can I install PowerPoint for free?
- Go the Microsoft PowerPoint website. Access the free software download link. When the Microsoft PowerPoint homepage loads, scroll to the middle of the page. Click the “Free 60 Day Trial” link.
- 1 Can I download PowerPoint for free on my computer?
- 2 How do you download a PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I download PowerPoint to my desktop?
- 4 Can I use PowerPoint for free?
- 5 How do I download a PowerPoint from OneDrive?
- 6 How do I get PowerPoint on my Windows 10 laptop?
- 7 Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
- 8 How do I get PowerPoint 365 for free?
- 9 How do I open PowerPoint on my laptop?
- 10 How much does PowerPoint cost?
Can I download PowerPoint for free on my computer?
Option 1 – Web Version Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
How do you download a PowerPoint?
Save a copy of a presentation to your computer
- On the File tab of the Ribbon, select Download As, and then, on the panel of options that appears on the right, select Download a Copy.
- A dialog box confirms that the copy is ready to be downloaded to your computer.
How do I download PowerPoint to my desktop?
Navigate to the Microsoft Office folder on your computer, double-click on the Setup file, then follow the on-screen instructions in the setup wizard to install PowerPoint on your computer.
Can I use PowerPoint for free?
At the new Office.com, you can use basic versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote for free in your browser. They’re the same Microsoft Office apps you’re used to, only they run online and are 100% free.
How do I download a PowerPoint from OneDrive?
Downloading files from OneDrive:
- Open your OneDrive and select the files/folders that you want to download. a.
- After selecting the files/folder, click on Download.
- If your browser prompts you, select the Save or Save As option and choose the location for the download.
How do I get PowerPoint on my Windows 10 laptop?
Create a presentation
- Open PowerPoint.
- In the left pane, select New.
- Select an option: To create a presentation from scratch, select Blank Presentation. To use a prepared design, select one of the templates. To see tips for using PowerPoint, select Take a Tour, and then select Create,.
Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
Microsoft is making a new Office app available to Windows 10 users today. That’s something Microsoft has struggled to promote, and many consumers simply don’t know that office.com exists and Microsoft has free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How do I get PowerPoint 365 for free?
On to the ways to get a full free Office 365.
- Get Office 365 through your school. Microsoft offers Office 365 Education for free through many schools and universities.
- Get the free trial of Office 365.
- Get the free trial of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Convince your company to get Office 365.
- Free Office 365 (with purchase of a PC)
How do I open PowerPoint on my laptop?
How to Start PowerPoint
- Launch Using All Programs. Click the Windows “Start” button, and then select “All Programs.”
- Launch from Taskbar. Locate the “Microsoft PowerPoint” icon as described in the previous section.
- Launch from Desktop.
- Launch using Shortcut Key.
How much does PowerPoint cost?
Microsoft PowerPoint pricing starts at $9.99 per month. There is a free version. Microsoft PowerPoint offers a free trial.