How do you change the color of a table in PowerPoint?
- Click a cell in the table. Under Table Tools, on the Design tab, in the Table Styles group, click the arrow next to Shading, and then point to Table Background. Click the color that you want, or to choose no color, click No Fill.
- 1 How do you change the range in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you use charts in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you modify a table?
- 4 How do you insert an editable table in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you edit a large table in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you add charts and tables in PowerPoint?
- 7 How can you move a chart on a slide?
- 8 How can you adjust which data in a table is used when creating a chart?
- 9 How do I insert data into a chart in PowerPoint?
How do you change the range in PowerPoint?
To change the data on which a chart is based, select the chart. A set of three tabs called the Chart Tools is automatically added to the Ribbon when you select the chart. Next, choose the Design tab. Change the data selection
- Change the range.
- Switch row/column.
- Modify ranges and series.
How do you use charts in PowerPoint?
To create a simple chart from scratch in PowerPoint, click Insert > Chart and pick the chart you want. On the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click Chart. In the Insert Chart dialog box, click the arrows to scroll through the chart types. Select the type of chart that you want and then click OK.
How do you modify a table?
How to Modify Table
- Select the table.
- Two new tabs Design and Layout appear on the Ribbon.
- On Design tab you will see three groups of commands to modify table; Table Style Options, Table Styles and Draw Borders;
How do you insert an editable table in PowerPoint?
On the Insert tab, select Table. In the Insert Table dialog box, do one of the following: Use the mouse to select the number of rows and columns that you want. Select Insert Table, and then enter a number in the Number of columns and Number of rows lists.
How do you edit a large table in PowerPoint?
Click the table that you want to resize. Under Table Tools, on the Layout tab, in the Table Size group, enter the size that you want in the Height and Width boxes. To maintain the same ratio between the height and width of the table when you resize it, select the Lock Aspect Ratio check box.
How do you add charts and tables in PowerPoint?
To insert a chart:
- Select the Insert tab.
- Click the Insert Chart command in the Illustrations Group. The Insert Chart dialog box will appear.
- Select a category from the left pane of the dialog box, and review the charts that appear in the center.
- Select the desired chart.
- Click OK.
How can you move a chart on a slide?
You can move the chart like any other object: Just click and drag it to a new location. You might also need to move, resize, or delete other objects to make room for the chart or change the layer order of the chart or other surrounding objects.
How can you adjust which data in a table is used when creating a chart?
Click the chart. On the Chart Design tab, click Edit Data in Excel. Excel opens and displays the data table for the chart. To change the number of rows and columns that are included in the chart, rest the pointer on the lower-right corner of the selected data, and then drag to select additional data.
How do I insert data into a chart in PowerPoint?
Embedding an Excel chart
- In PowerPoint, select the Insert tab. Clicking the Insert tab.
- Click the Object command in the Text group.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Locate and select the desired Excel file, then click Insert.
- Check the box next to Link to file if you want to link the data to the Excel chart.
- Click OK.