In PowerPoint, click the [Insert] tab > Locat the “Media” group. Click [Video] > Select “Video on My PC.” Select the desired video file > Click [Insert].
- 1 How do I insert part of a video into PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I edit a video clip in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I edit a video and add slides?
- 4 Can you trim the middle of a video in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you edit a Youtube video in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do I trim a video clip?
- 7 Why can’t I trim my video in PowerPoint?
- 8 What is the best video editor for free?
- 9 How do I cut a You Tube video?
- 10 How do I trim a video in PowerPoint for Mac?
How do I insert part of a video into PowerPoint?
How to insert video into PowerPoint
- Click on the slide you want, then go to Menu > Insert.
- In the top right corner, click Video > Video on My PC.
- Find the video you want to add and click “Insert”.
- Adjust the settings in the Video Format toolbar to make sure it plays the way you want.
How do I edit a video clip in PowerPoint?
Trim a video
- In Normal view, select the video frame on the slide.
- Select the Playback tab, and then select Trim Video.
- To determine where you want to trim your video footage, in the Trim Video dialog box, press the Play button.
- When you reach the point where you want to make the cut, press the Pause button.
How do I edit a video and add slides?
Adding a video slide
- Navigate to a video lesson.
- Expand the video slides sidebar item.
- Click “Create a slide”.
- Play the video and pause at the point in the video where you want to create a video slide.
- Type the contents of your slide in the text box and click “Save slide”.
Can you trim the middle of a video in PowerPoint?
To trim middle part of the video, drag the slider to any position of the video and click on the “Scissors” to trim the start point. Also use the same way to trim the end point.
How do you edit a Youtube video in PowerPoint?
Trim the Start and End of a Video In PowerPoint, select the video you wish to trim. The “Video Tools” section will appear in the toolbar. Click the [Playback] tab > Locate the “Editing” group > Click [Trim Video]. Within the video, move the green slidebar to a new start location.
How do I trim a video clip?
How to trim a video clip
- Drag and drop the video into the timeline. If it’s not already there, drag and drop the file you want to trim from the media area into the timeline at the bottom of your project.
- Click on the clip to select it.
- Drag the edge of the clip to where you want it to be.
- Save your final video.
Why can’t I trim my video in PowerPoint?
If you can’t trim a video in PowerPoint, it is surely a version mismatch problem. Make sure your Mac’s PowerPoint has the latest version available. Check your Microsoft 365 subscription status by following our solutions. Sometimes changing some of your Mac PowerPoint settings will easily solve the issue.
What is the best video editor for free?
The best free video editing software
- Lightworks. The best free video editing software overall.
- KineMaster. The best free video editing software for mobile.
- OpenShot. The best free video editing software that’s open source.
- DaVinci Resolve.
- Windows Video Editor.
- Hitfilm Express.
How do I cut a You Tube video?
These instructions work for both desktop and Android:
- Sign in to YouTube. You can’t create a clip otherwise.
- Go to the video you want to clip.
- Beneath the video, select Clip.
- Give your clip a title.
- Input a start and end time for your clip.
- Select Share clip.
- Choose which social media platform to share your clip to.
How do I trim a video in PowerPoint for Mac?
In Normal or Outline view, select the video frame on the slide. On the Playback tab of the ribbon, click Trim Video. To determine where you want to trim your sound clip, click Play. When you reach the point where you want to make the cut, click Pause.