In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
How do I insert a YouTube video to PowerPoint?
- Embedding a YouTube Video in PowerPoint. Select the slide where you want to embed the YouTube video. On the “Insert” tab, click the “Video” button. On the drop-down menu, select the “Online Video” option. The Insert Video window that appears lets you search YouTube for a video or paste in that embed code you copied from the YouTube website.
Why won’t some youtube videos embed in PowerPoint?
You may need to click the video placeholder to get the preview image to appear the first time. If your video doesn’t embed correctly, read Requirements for using the PowerPoint YouTube feature and ensure that you have the necessary updates installed for your version of PowerPoint.
How do you embed a video in a PPT?
How to insert video into PowerPoint
- Click on the slide you want, then go to Menu > Insert.
- In the top right corner, click Video > Video on My PC.
- Find the video you want to add and click “Insert”.
- Adjust the settings in the Video Format toolbar to make sure it plays the way you want.
How do I embed a Youtube video in PowerPoint 365?
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 365
- Copy the URL for the YouTube video that you want to embed.
- Choose to insert online video from the Insert tab to add the video to your presentation.
- Paste the video’s URL into the dialog box.
- Be sure you copy the full iframe embed code if you’re using Office 2016.
Can you play YouTube Video in PowerPoint?
Go to YouTube, find the video you want to use and copy the URL you want to embed in PowerPoint. Open PowerPoint and select where you want to insert the video on your slide. Click on the Insert tab, then select Movie -> Movie from file or Video -> Video on my PC. Locate the saved video and click OK.
How do I embed a YouTube Video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
Where is embed code on YouTube Video?
1. Locate the video you wish to use and click on the Share link located beneath the video. 2. Next, click on the Embed icon The embed code will then be displayed.
How do I embed a Video in PowerPoint 365?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.