Here are a few ways to effectively conclude a presentation:
- Summarize the key points.
- Echo the core message.
- Present a call to action.
- Use a powerful quote.
- Ask a rhetorical question.
- Tell a story.
- Give a visual image.
- Acknowledge others.
What is a good conclusion for a PowerPoint?
- A good conclusion brings closure to a presentation and also seeks a lasting impact. Because the conclusion is the last part of the talk, it is often the part the audience remembers best. So you want to leave them with a bang.
- 1 How do you exit PowerPoint?
- 2 How do you end the last slide in PowerPoint?
- 3 What are the two ways to close Microsoft PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you end a presentation example?
- 5 What to press to end a presentation?
- 6 How do you close a pitch?
- 7 How do I close PowerPoint with keyboard?
- 8 How do I open and close a PowerPoint?
- 9 What to say in closing remarks?
How do you exit PowerPoint?
In the PowerPoint window, click the File menu. Click Exit. The PowerPoint window closes, and the taskbar button for the program no longer appears on the Windows taskbar.
How do you end the last slide in PowerPoint?
Don’t end with a question and answer slide. End with a memorable quote. Say thank you to the audience. and more! It’s free.
- Include a Strong Call-to-Action (CTA)
- Don’t End with a Q&A.
- End with a Memorable Quote.
- Close with a Story.
- Drive Your Main Points Home.
- Thank and Acknowledge.
What are the two ways to close Microsoft PowerPoint?
Choose File > Close (Ctrl+F4), or click the Close Window button (the X) in the presentation window. (Of the two Xs at the top-right of the application windows, the lower one closes the current presentation and the top one closes all of PowerPoint.)
How do you end a presentation example?
Thank Your Audience
- I sincerely appreciate your attention today/this evening/this morning.
- And that brings us to the end.
- Thank you so much for your interest and attention.
- At this time, I’d like to have my colleague speak so I’ll finish up by saying thank you for your attention.
What to press to end a presentation?
To do so, press [F5]. When PowerPoint displays the first slide, you’ll see the button.
How do you close a pitch?
9 Ways to End a Sales Pitch
- Bring it full circle. Begin with an anecdote, analogy, case study, or thought-provoking idea, such as:
- Challenge your audience.
- Extend an invitation.
- Use repetition.
- Offer some inspiration or motivational words.
- Surface objections.
- Tell a story.
- Ask an unusual question.
How do I close PowerPoint with keyboard?
General Program Shortcuts
- Ctrl+N: Create a new presentation.
- Ctrl+O: Open an existing presentation.
- Ctrl+S: Save a presentation.
- F12 or Alt+F2: Open the Save As dialog box.
- Ctrl+W or Ctrl+F4: Close a presentation.
- Ctrl+Q: Save and close a presentation.
- Ctrl+Z: Undo an action.
- Ctrl+Y: Redo an action.
How do I open and close a PowerPoint?
If you only have a single presentation open and you want to leave the PowerPoint application open, then click the “File” tab in the Ribbon. Then click the “Close” command at the left side of the Backstage View. Doing this then closes the file and leaves the program open.
What to say in closing remarks?
Formal Closing Remarks
- It’s been a pleasure being with all of you today, thank you.
- Thank you all for your patience, I wish you all a very good evening.
- It’s been an honor to be among such accomplished individuals and to be able to present my perspective before you all, thank you and good evening/day.