After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
- 1 Why can’t I Export my PowerPoint as a video?
- 2 Can you Export an embedded video from PowerPoint?
- 3 How do I email a PowerPoint presentation with video?
- 4 Why is my PowerPoint not saving as a MP4?
- 5 How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
- 6 How do I extract a YouTube video from PowerPoint?
- 7 How can I save an embedded video?
- 8 How do I export a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
- 9 How do I save a PowerPoint presentation to my laptop?
- 10 How can I save the audio from a YouTube video?
- 11 How do I save a PowerPoint as a PDF with video?
- 12 Does PowerPoint embed video?
Why can’t I Export my PowerPoint as a video?
Disable background programs. If other programs running in the background are causing conflicts with PowerPoint blocking the video export feature, you can fix the problem by disabling all of these programs and processes. This includes your antivirus as well.
Can you Export an embedded video from PowerPoint?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I email a PowerPoint presentation with video?
Click File > Save & Send. Under Save & Send, click Send Using E-mail. Click Send as Attachment to attach your presentation to an email message. Click Send a Link to create an email message that contains a link to your presentation.
Why is my PowerPoint not saving as a MP4?
Select File > Export. (Don’t use Save As, because it doesn’t offer video options.) Open the File Format list and select the video format that you want (MP4 or MOV). If the MP4 and MOV options aren’t in your version of PowerPoint, see Requirements below for more information.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a MP4?
- Open the PowerPoint you wish to save as an MP4.
- Click the File menu from PowerPoint.
- Select Export.
- Select a location on your computer to save the file, such as the Desktop or Documents folder.
- In the File Format dropdown menu, select MP4.
- Adjust any quality settings to your preference.
- Click Export.
How do I extract a YouTube video from PowerPoint?
2. Use an Embed Code
- Go to YouTube and find the desired video. Click on Share, and then choose the Embed icon to generate an HTML code.
- Open your presentation and select the slide. Go to Insert and click Video → Online Video again.
- Insert the code into the From a Video Embed Code field.
- Click on Insert or press Enter.
How can I save an embedded video?
You can right-click the video directly while playing the video, and then select “Save video as ” to download embedded flash video to your local hard drive. Or sometimes, you can see a download option near the full-screen button on the lower right side of the video to download embedded video directly.
How do I export a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs.
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide.
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How do I save a PowerPoint presentation to my laptop?
Save your presentation file
- On the File tab, select Save.
- Do of the following: To save to your local drive, such as your laptop, a flash drive, CD or DVD drive, select Computer.
- Under Save As > Recent Folders, select Browse, pick a path and file folder, and then name the file.
- Select Save.
How can I save the audio from a YouTube video?
Follow steps below to download the audio.
- Go to YouTube to MP3 Converter.
- Copy and paste the YouTube video link that you want to extract the audio and click the Go button.
- Choose MP3 with the quality you want and click the Convert button.
- Then click Download and you’ll get the audio file.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a PDF with video?
Save PowerPoint presentations as PDF files
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to.
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following:
- Click Publish.
Does PowerPoint embed video?
Depending on the version of PowerPoint that you’re using, you can insert an embedded video (the default behavior) or link to a video file stored on your computer. Inserting an embedded video is convenient, but it increases the size of your presentation.