First name Last name of professor, “Title or Subject of the Lecture” (class lecture, Course Name, College Name, Location, Date). Terry Rivera, “Understanding Global Economic Trade Issues” (PowerPoint presentation, Economics 101, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM, May 26, 2018).
How to cite a class lecture in Turabian style?
- How do you cite a class lecture in Turabian style? If you are citing a class lecture , include your professor’s name, title of the lecture in quotation marks, the course number and name and the location and date.
- 1 How do you footnote a lecture in turabian?
- 2 How do you footnote a lecture slide?
- 3 How do you cite a PowerPoint lecture?
- 4 How do you cite a footnote in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do you write a paper in turabian?
- 6 How do you use Ibid?
- 7 How do you footnote a book?
- 8 How do you cite a professor’s lecture?
- 9 How do you in-text cite lecture notes?
- 10 How do you cite a lecture?
- 11 How do you cite a PowerPoint in APA with no author?
- 12 How do I add speaker notes to PowerPoint?
- 13 How do you reference a superscript in PowerPoint?
- 14 How do I cite an online PowerPoint presentation?
How do you footnote a lecture in turabian?
Structure: Last name, First name. “Presentation/Lecture Title.” Presentation/Lecture at Conference Name, City, State of conference, Month Dates, Year of conference. Accessed Month Date, Year.
How do you footnote a lecture slide?
First Name Surname, “Lecture Title,” (Type of Work, Location of Lecture, Month Day, Year). Timothy MacBride, “Jesus’ Ethical Teaching,” (Lecture Notes, Morling College, May 20, 2014). Surname, “Lecture Title.”
How do you cite a PowerPoint lecture?
Author Last Name, First Name. “Presentation Title.” Lecture, Location of Lecture, Month Day, Year.
How do you cite a footnote in PowerPoint?
Click Insert > Header & Footer. On the Slide tab, select Footer, and in the Footer box, type the number or symbol you added in step 1, and then type the text that you want to appear in the footnote at the bottom of your slide. Note: The Preview pane highlights the area on the slide where your footnote will appear.
How do you write a paper in turabian?
- Use one-inch margins on all sides.
- The preferred font/size is Times New Roman, 12 pt.
- Indent all paragraphs in the body of the paper ½”.
- Double-space the entire paper, except block quotes, footnotes, bibliography entries, reference lists, table titles, and figure captions.
How do you use Ibid?
Use Ibid. when citing a source that you just cited in the previous footnote. (Ibid. is an abbreviation of ibidem meaning “from the same place.)” Because Ibid. is an abbreviation, a period is always included after Ibid.. If you are citing the same page number, your footnote should only include Ibid..
How do you footnote a book?
Footnote or endnote (N): First name Last name, Title of Book (Place of publication: Publisher, Year of publication), page number.
How do you cite a professor’s lecture?
Bibliography / Works Cited Citation: Last Name, First Name of professor. “Title or Subject of the Lecture.” Class lecture, Course Name, College Name, Location, Month Day, Year.
How do you in-text cite lecture notes?
You would reference this source in-text as you normally would by the author’s last name and date. For lecture notes, you would write something like [Lecture notes on key Sophists] in place of the title. Your second choice is to refer to the lecture as personal communication.
How do you cite a lecture?
When citing an oral presentation, like a class lecture, give:
- the speaker’s name.
- the title of the presentation in quotation marks, if known.
- the name of the sponsoring organization.
- the date.
- the venue.
- the location. The city may be omitted if part of the venue name (e.g. Vancouver Convention Centre) (p. 50).
When there is no author, provide the title of the PowerPoint. If the title is short, provide the full title. If it’s long, provide the first few words. When there is no date for the PowerPoint, use the initials “n.d.”
How do I add speaker notes to PowerPoint?
To add notes to your slides, do the following:
- On the View menu, click Normal.
- Select the thumbnail of the slide you want to add notes to.
- The notes pane will appear beneath your slide. Click where it says Click to add notes and type whatever notes you’d like to add.
- To hide the notes pane, click the Notes button.
How do you reference a superscript in PowerPoint?
Insert a superscript or subscript symbol
- On the slide, click where you want to add the symbol.
- On the Insert tab, click Symbol.
- In the Symbol box, in the Font drop-down list, select (normal text) if it isn’t already selected.
- In the Symbol box, in the Subset drop-down list, select Superscripts and Subscripts.
How do I cite an online PowerPoint presentation?
To cite your sources within a PowerPoint presentation, you can include your references or in-text citations on each slide. You can (a) provide the references verbally, (b) provide a reference list slide at the end of your presentation with corresponding in-text citations, or (c) combine these.