To change the bullet spacing:
- Select the lines you want to change.
- On the ruler, drag the first-line indent marker to the right or left. The bullet will move independently from the text. Alternatively, you can drag the hanging indent marker to move the text without moving the bullet. Moving bullets.
How do you add bullets to a PowerPoint slide?
- To add text to your slide, click inside a text placeholder and start typing. To add text bullets, place your cursor in the line of text, and on the Home tab, pick a bullet style. Press Enter to move to the next bullet. Put your cursor on the line of text you want to indent.
- 1 How do I add a second level of bullet points in PowerPoint?
- 2 Why won’t my bullets indent in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you get a second level bullet?
- 4 How do you add a second bullet?
- 5 How do you indent bullets in PowerPoint?
- 6 How do you insert bullet points in PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you align bullets in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you put multiple bullets on one line in PowerPoint?
How do I add a second level of bullet points in PowerPoint?
All the content layouts in PowerPoint include bulleted-list formatting. To remove the bullets or add them, you select the content placeholder and click Bullets on the HOME tab. To add a new item and drop down another level, press Enter, and click Increase List Level. Or, press Enter+Tab.
Why won’t my bullets indent in PowerPoint?
You now need to click on “AutoFormat as you type”. Ensure “Automatic bulleted lists ” are selected. Also make sure “ Set left- and first-indent with tabs and backspaces” is also selected. Finally, close and test to see if this resolves the issue.
How do you get a second level bullet?
Add a sub-bullet
- Put your cursor on the line of text you want to indent.
- On the Home tab, select the ellipsis (…) next to the list buttons (as illustrated below), and then select Increase List Level. Keyboard shortcut for Increase List Level: Tab. Keyboard shortcut for Decrease List Level: Shift+Tab.
How do you add a second bullet?
To insert a bullet, place the cursor at the end of a bulleted line, press Enter, and start typing. To create a sub-bullet, place the cursor in front of the text, and press Tab. To delete a bullet, press Backspace, or select the line and press Delete.
How do you indent bullets in PowerPoint?
- Go to View>Ruler to show the ruler.
- The indent is the space between a bullet and the text.
- You can just drag the upper/lower triangle to the position you want to make indents.
- To drag one triangle without moving the other triangle, you will need to press Ctrl and drag.
How do you insert bullet points in PowerPoint?
Start by clicking in any text box. Come over to the Home tab and click the Bullets icon to add bullets to your PowerPoint slide. To add bullets in PowerPoint, click in the text box and then click the Bullets icon. You can use bullets to make separate points and keep your content nice and clean.
How do you align bullets in PowerPoint?
First, open your PowerPoint presentation and go to the slide that contains the bulleted text. Highlight the text on the bullet you want to adjust. Aligning the Bulleted Text Horizontally in Its Text Box
- Align Left (Ctrl+L)
- Center (Ctrl+E)
- Align Right (Ctrl+R)
- Justify (Ctrl+J)
How do you put multiple bullets on one line in PowerPoint?
Click the Home tab. Select one or more of the bulleted lines in the samples. Click the down arrow on the Bullet button, and choose the style you want for a default. Repeat if you have different bullets for different lines.