Start the audio in the click sequence or immediately In Normal view (where you edit your slides), click the audio icon on the slide. On the Audio Tools Playback tab, in the Audio Options group, select In Click Sequence or Automatically in the Start list.
How do you add voice over in PowerPoint?
- Recording – To record, simply click “Record Narration” on the Slide Show menu. In the bottom left corner of the “Record Narration” window is a check box for “Link Narrations In” – click this box to check it on (you will need to do this each time you start recording a section of voice-over).
Why is audio not playing in PowerPoint?
PowerPoint won’t play your audio files if the audio file format is not supported. Additionally, if the audio file is not embedded correctly, it won’t work in PowerPoint. Sometimes, the audio is played but the volume level is too low. So, increase the volume on your computer to an audible level.
How do I sync a PowerPoint presentation with audio?
Insert an audio file in PowerPoint (Insert > Audio > Audio from File). When you insert an audio file, a sound icon appears on the slide. Your presentation will open in a new window.
- Click Start Sync in the Synchronize Presentation Narration window.
- Click Next Slide/Next Animation, when necessary.
How do you play a recorded PowerPoint presentation?
Preview a narration
- In Normal view, on the slide, click the sound icon.
- On the ribbon, under Audio Tools, on the Playback Tools tab, in the Preview group, click Play.
Why won’t my PowerPoint slides advance automatically?
Solution: Go to Transution Tab and check if the Advance Slide on Mouse Click Option is checked. If not, Check the option and Apply it to All slides. You would usually uncheck the Advance on Mouse Click option, if you wanted to have a presentation navigation only with Hyperlinks.