Navigate through your computer’s files and double-click the PowerPoint presentation you’d like to insert into MediaShout 4. The application then imports each of the individual slides of your PowerPoint presentation into the MediaShout workspace, creating thumbnails that you can than edit and reorganize.
How to make a slide show in PowerPoint?
- How to Make a Slide show in PowerPoint 1 Select File Save as (or Save a Copy ). 2 Click More options. 3 Browse to the folder where you want to save your presentation. 4 In the File name box, type a name for your presentation. 5 Under Save as type, select PowerPoint Show. See More.
How do I convert PowerPoint to media?
After you create your PowerPoint presentation, you can save it as a video to share with others.
- Select File > Export > Create a video.
- Select the quality of the video:
- Decide if you want to:
- In the Seconds spent on each slide box, select the default time you want to spend on each slide.
- Select Create Video.
How do I convert a PowerPoint presentation to audio?
If you want to try MS PowerPoint To MP3 Converter Software, here is how to use it.
- Step 1: Download and install MS PowerPoint To MP3 Converter Software on your computer.
- Step 2: Click “Add PowerPoint Files” to add your PPT file.
- Step 3: After importing, you can set multiple audio performances below.
How do I convert a PowerPoint presentation to a video?
Convert & embed video in PowerPoint free
- Add your video. Install and run Freemake Video Converter.
- Convert video to WMV. Click “to WMV” and select a profile for your video, better “Same as source”.
- Embed video in PowerPoint. When the video is ready, just go to your presentation and add it to your PPT slides.
How do I convert a PowerPoint video to Audio?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
Why is Audio not playing in PowerPoint?
To resolve the issue you may try the following step: Click on File > Options > Advanced and under the Display group of options make sure to check the options Disable hardware graphics acceleration and Disable Slide Show hardware graphics acceleration. Apply the changes by clicking on OK.
How do I save a PowerPoint as a mp3?
Save embedded media from a presentation (audio or video)
- Right-click (or Control-click on macOS) the audio icon or video, and click Save Media as.
- In the Save Media as dialog box, choose a folder and also enter a name for the media file.
- Select Save.