Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have. At the top here you can select the App you wish to use, everything from Excel, Word and PowerPoint to Outlook and Skype.
What are the basics of PowerPoint?
- The software allows users to create anything from basic slide shows to complex presentations. PowerPoint is often used to create business presentations, but can also be used for educational or informal purposes. The presentations are comprised of slides, which may contain text, images, and other media, such as audio clips and movies.
- 1 How do I get PowerPoint on my laptop?
- 2 Can I download PowerPoint for free?
- 3 How much does PowerPoint cost?
- 4 How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
- 5 Does PowerPoint come with Microsoft Office?
- 6 Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
- 7 How do I download PowerPoint to my computer?
- 8 Is PowerPoint free for students?
How do I get PowerPoint on my laptop?
Where do you find or start PowerPoint?
- Open My Computer.
- Click or select the C: drive.
- Navigate to the Program Files (x86) folder, then the Microsoft Office folder.
- In the Microsoft Office folder, if there is a root folder, open that folder.
- Look for a file named POWERPNT.
Can I download PowerPoint for free?
Option 1 – Web Version Accessing Microsoft PowerPoint and other core Office programs is free via the web, and all you’ll need is a Microsoft account. Head over to Office.com and create an account, or log into one that you already have.
How much does PowerPoint cost?
Microsoft PowerPoint pricing starts at $9.99 per month. There is a free version. Microsoft PowerPoint offers a free trial.
How do I activate PowerPoint without paying?
1] Use Microsoft Office Mobile Apps You can make use of the Office Mobile app on your smartphones like Windows Phone, iPhone and Android for free. The Mobile app includes major Microsoft Office utilities like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Calendar, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, and Mail.
Does PowerPoint come with Microsoft Office?
With Microsoft 365 subscription plans you get the fully installed Office apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access are available on PC only).
Is PowerPoint free for Windows 10?
Microsoft is making a new Office app available to Windows 10 users today. That’s something Microsoft has struggled to promote, and many consumers simply don’t know that office.com exists and Microsoft has free online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
How do I download PowerPoint to my computer?
Save a copy of a presentation to your computer
- On the File tab of the Ribbon, select Download As, and then, on the panel of options that appears on the right, select Download a Copy.
- A dialog box confirms that the copy is ready to be downloaded to your computer.
Is PowerPoint free for students?
Students and educators are eligible for Office 365 Education for free, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and now Microsoft Teams, plus additional classroom tools. All you need is a valid school email address. It’s not a trial – so get started today.