How do you download YouTube videos on PowerPoint?
- Download the YouTube Video to use in PowerPoint. Using the desktop shortcut, or the Start menu, start the program Free Studio Manager. Select the YouTube option at the top of the dialog box. Alternatively, you may select option 13 (YouTube Download) in the list of Applications on the left navigation bar.
How do you add a PowerPoint presentation to a Video?
On the File menu, select Save to ensure all your recent work has been saved in PowerPoint presentation format (. pptx). Click File > Export > Create a Video. (Or, on the Recording tab of the ribbon, click Export to Video.)
How do I combine PowerPoint and Video?
Click the “Insert” tab, select “Video,” and then click “Online Video.” Older versions of PowerPoint will say “Video from Website.” Paste your embed code into the field that appears.
Can you video record yourself on PowerPoint?
PowerPoint has an in-built recorder to let you record your presentation with narration, your presentation with narration and a camera input (Office 365), or just your screen. Microsoft Office (PowerPoint) A Microphone (your webcam may have one built in)
How do I introduce myself in a video presentation?
How To Introduce Yourself in a Video Presentation
- Get the basics right.
- Grab the audience’s attention at the start.
- Make your audience the hero.
- Earn the right to be heard.
- Set the scene.
- Personal disclosure.
How do I record narration in PowerPoint?
Windows 10 Instructions:
- Design your PowerPoint.
- Click the Slide Show tab.
- Click Record Slide Show.
- Select Record from Current Slide or Record from Beginning depending on your needs.
- Click Record to start recording narration for a slide.
- Record narration and avoid reading text on the slide out loud to viewers.
How can I make a good video presentation?
Some great presentation ideas
- Start with a bold statement. A bold statement can capture your audience’s attention right from the get-go.
- Tell a story.
- Use music.
- Visual metaphor.
- Use questions.
- Motion Graphics.