Apply a template
- In PowerPoint, click File, and then click New.
- Under Available Templates and Themes, do one of the following: To reuse a template that you’ve recently used, click Recent Templates.
- When you find the template that you want, click it to see the details, and then click Create.
How do I add a PowerPoint template?
- Launch PowerPoint, click “File” and then click “Options.”. Click “Save” and paste the file path you copied into the “Default Personal Templates Location” text box. Click “OK” to save your changes. The next time you click “File” followed by “New” you’ll see a “Personal” tab. Click that tab to view your custom templates and click one to load it.
- 1 How do you add a different template to PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I change a PowerPoint template?
- 3 How do I put different backgrounds on different slides in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do I change the master template in PowerPoint?
- 5 How do I copy a design from one slide to another?
- 6 How do I change slide master for all slides?
- 7 How do you insert a master slide in PowerPoint?
How do you add a different template to PowerPoint?
Select the slide that you want to apply a different theme to. Hold down CONTROL and then, on the Design tab, in Themes, click the slide that you want to apply the theme to and click Apply to Selected Slides.
How do I change a PowerPoint template?
Navigate to the Design tab and click to expand the Themes options. Your presentation must be open. 2. Select one of the available theme templates or browse to a saved PowerPoint template on your hard drive.
How do I put different backgrounds on different slides in PowerPoint?
Apply a different background to all slides
- On the Design tab, in Customize, click Format Background.
- Select among the Solid, Gradient, Picture or Texture, or Pattern fill options to create the background style that you want.
- Select Apply to All.
How do I change the master template in PowerPoint?
Change the slide master
- Select View > Slide Master.
- Make the text, color, and alignment changes you want. If you want to use a predefined theme, select that first by clicking Themes on the Slide Master tab.
- When you’re done, select Close Master View.
How do I copy a design from one slide to another?
Go to View in the presentation that contains the design template you want to copy and select Slide Master. Right-click the Slide Master in the Slide pane on the left side of the screen and select Copy.
How do I change slide master for all slides?
To make changes to all slides:
- Select the View tab, then click the Slide Master command.
- The presentation will switch to Slide Master view, and the Slide Master tab will be selected on the Ribbon.
- In the left navigation pane, scroll up and select the first slide.
- Make the desired changes to the slide master.
How do you insert a master slide in PowerPoint?
Add an additional slide master to a presentation Click VIEW > Slide Master. On the SLIDE MASTER tab, do one of the following: In the Edit Theme group, click Themes, and then under Built-in, select a theme that you want the additional slide master to adhere to. In the Edit Master group, click Insert Slide Master.