Select the text or character you want to superscript or subscript. Find the ‘Font’ group – this is where you also adjust text size. Click the ‘Font Dialog Box Launcher’ – it’s the little arrow in the bottom right corner. In the ‘Font’ tab under ‘Effects’ click the ‘Superscript‘ or ‘Subscript’ check box.
How do I insert data from Excel into PowerPoint?
- If you are using PowerPoint 2013 or a newer version, you can link data from a saved Excel worksheet to your PowerPoint presentation. That way, if data in the worksheet changes, you can easily update it in your PowerPoint presentation. In PowerPoint, on the Insert tab, click or tap Object. In the Insert Object dialog box, select Create from file.
- 1 How do you insert a superscript in PowerPoint?
- 2 How do I insert a 1.1 Numbering in PowerPoint?
- 3 How do you type a subscript?
- 4 How do you type a superscript 2?
- 5 What is the symbol for subscript?
- 6 How do I add multilevel numbers to PowerPoint?
- 7 How do you insert numbering value in PowerPoint?
- 8 How do you type a small 2?
- 9 How do you write equations in PowerPoint?
How do you insert a superscript in PowerPoint?
How do you insert a superscript in Powerpoint?
- Place your cursor where you want the superscript to go.
- Click on the Superscript (X2) button (or hit ctrl, shift and +)
- Type your superscript.
- Click on the Superscript button (or hit ctrl, shift and +) again.
How do I insert a 1.1 Numbering in PowerPoint?
Insert a bulleted or numbered list
- On the View tab, click Normal.
- Click in the text box or placeholder where you want to add bulleted or numbered text.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click Bullets or Numbering., and begin typing your list. Press Return to create a new list item.
How do you type a subscript?
This button looks like a white “n” on a red background with superscript and subscript “n”s next to the space bar. It will switch your keyboard to the super/subscript layout. Tap the subscript character you want to type. Find and tap the subscript you want to type on the keyboard.
How do you type a superscript 2?
Occasionally you may find yourself wanting to type superscript (see the adjacent graphic) or subscript (102). You can do this through the Font dialog box, but there is a much faster way. For superscript, simply press Ctrl + Shift + + (press and hold Ctrl and Shift, then press +).
What is the symbol for subscript?
Use “_” (underscore) for subscripts.
How do I add multilevel numbers to PowerPoint?
Define a new list style
- Select the text or numbered list you want to change.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Specify a name for your new list style.
- Choose the number to start the list at.
- Choose a level in the list to apply your formatting.
How do you insert numbering value in PowerPoint?
To modify a numbered list:
- Select an existing list you want to format.
- On the Home tab, click the Numbering drop-down arrow. Clicking the Numbering drop-down arrow.
- Select the desired numbering option from the menu that appears. Selecting a numbering option.
- The numbering option will appear in the list.
How do you type a small 2?
Hold down Alt and key in 0178 and let go of Alt. A superscript 2 will appear. Incidentally, if you needed ‘cubed’ instead of ‘squared’ then type 0179 and you’ll get a superscript 3. In fact, this will work anywhere in Windows or online – even in Word.
How do you write equations in PowerPoint?
Insert an equation with Equation Editor
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Object.
- In the Object dialog box, click the Create New tab.
- In the Object type box, click Microsoft Equation 3.0.
- In the Object dialog box, click OK.
- Use the symbols, templates, or frameworks on the Equation toolbar to edit the equation.