In PowerPoint, click the slide that you want to add a video to. On the Insert tab, click Video > Online Video. In the From a Video Embed Code box, paste the embed code, and then click the arrow. A video rectangle is placed on your slide, which you can move and resize as you like.
How do I get a YouTube video into a PowerPoint presentation?
- Inserting Videos with the PowerPoint YouTube Feature. Select the slide for which you want to insert a YouTube video. Click the “Insert” tab, the “Video” drop-down button in the Media group and then “Online Video…” Alternatively, you can click the “Insert Video” button, which resembles a movie reel frame, in a blank content box of a new slide.
- 1 How do you insert a video into PowerPoint?
- 2 Why won’t some YouTube videos embed in PowerPoint?
- 3 Can you play YouTube Video in PowerPoint?
- 4 How do you embed a Video in a PPT?
- 5 How do I embed a YouTube video?
- 6 How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
- 7 Why I Cannot insert video in my PowerPoint?
- 8 Can you download a YouTube video?
- 9 Where is YouTube video embed code?
How do you insert a video into PowerPoint?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
Why won’t some YouTube videos embed in PowerPoint?
You may need to click the video placeholder to get the preview image to appear the first time. If your video doesn’t embed correctly, read Requirements for using the PowerPoint YouTube feature and ensure that you have the necessary updates installed for your version of PowerPoint.
Can you play YouTube Video in PowerPoint?
Go to YouTube, find the video you want to use and copy the URL you want to embed in PowerPoint. Open PowerPoint and select where you want to insert the video on your slide. Click on the Insert tab, then select Movie -> Movie from file or Video -> Video on my PC. Locate the saved video and click OK.
How do you embed a Video in a PPT?
In Normal view, click the video in your slide. Under Video Tools, click the Playback tab. Next to Start, click the down arrow, and select Automatically. When you are delivering your presentation in Slide Show View or Presenter View, the video will play automatically when you arrive at the slide.
How do I embed a YouTube video?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE.
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
How do I embed a YouTube video into MAC PowerPoint?
How to embed a YouTube video in PowerPoint 365
- Find the video you want to embed on YouTube, and copy the entire URL from your PC or Mac computer’s web browser address bar.
- In PowerPoint, click the “Insert” tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- Click “Video,” and in the drop-down, choose “Online video…”
Why I Cannot insert video in my PowerPoint?
You can never insert a video file in PowerPoint if the video is in an unsupported format. You have to convert the file into WMV, ASF, or MP4 format. And if you are using an earlier version of PowerPoint, you have to install QuickTime on your system to convert them to MP4. Click on the Video option and select “Movie.”
Can you download a YouTube video?
YouTube does not allow you to download videos directly from their site. You need to use a third-party service, install software, or get a YouTube subscription service to download a YouTube video.
Where is YouTube video embed code?
1. Locate the video you wish to use and click on the Share link located beneath the video. 2. Next, click on the Embed icon The embed code will then be displayed.