1. Connect Your Laptop or Mobile Device Using an HDMI Cable
- Step 1: Plug in your HDMI cable into your laptop’s HDMI Port (as shown below).
- Step 2: Connect the other end of the cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Step 3: Switch to ‘HDMI’ from your TV’s Remote.
- Step 1: Save your PowerPoint to video format.
Can you play a PowerPoint presentation on a TV?
- Play Slides as Image Slideshow or Video from a USB. This is another fine method for playing a PowerPoint slideshow on a TV. However, you will require converting your PowerPoint presentation to a supported format. For example, many TV’s support image formats like JPEG or Video formats like MP4.
- 1 How do I show a slideshow on my TV?
- 2 How do I share a PowerPoint from my phone to my TV?
- 3 How do I play an iphoto slideshow on my TV?
- 4 Can I cast a PowerPoint presentation to my TV?
- 5 Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
- 6 How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
- 7 How do I show Apple photos on my TV?
- 8 How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
- 9 How do I play a slideshow from my Mac to my TV?
- 10 How do I play a PowerPoint presentation?
How do I show a slideshow on my TV?
For LG phones go to Settings > Share and Connect > Screen Sharing or Mirror Screen. For other Android phones, go into your phone’s Settings menu and find the screen sharing feature, which may be called “cast,” ” Smart View,” or “mirroring.
For both Android and iOS users Google Slides bridges the gap easily. Tap the presentation file inside Google Slides and you will see the ‘Cast’ button appear at the top (if there is a device on the network). Tap it and select the device from those it detects and it will begin casting to your TV.
How do I play an iphoto slideshow on my TV?
Unlike Android devices which won’t work with an Apple TV, iOS devices do work with a Chromecast. Open the Google Photos app and view a photo. Then tap the Chromecast icon in the top right corner of the screen. Select the Chromecast device to connect to.
Can I cast a PowerPoint presentation to my TV?
The app that will let you cast PowerPoint presentations over to your Chromecast is called ShowCast, and it’s available on the Google Play Store for free. Search for it by name to get the app installed, or head directly to the install page at this link.
Can you cast a PowerPoint to a smart TV?
Open the PPT (or similar) file on your PC/laptop. Open Google Chrome. Click on the More icon (3 dots) at the top-right corner of the browser. Click on Cast and select Cast Desktop from the Sources menu.
How do I transfer a PowerPoint from my iPhone to my TV?
Present with Chromecast, Hangouts, or AirPlay
- On your iPhone or iPad, connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
- Open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Tap Cast.
- To change slides, swipe right or left. Control the volume with your device’s volume buttons.
- To stop casting, tap Close.
How do I show Apple photos on my TV?
In iTunes on your Mac, go to File > Home Sharing > Choose Photos to Share with Apple TV. The Photo Sharing Preferences window opens. Select “Share Photos from,” then select Photos or iPhoto, or choose a folder to share. Choose whether you want to share photos and albums or just selected albums, then click Apply.
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
You can purchase a Lightning Digital AV Adapter directly from Apple for $49. You’ll use this adapter to connect your iPhone to an HDMI cable. Connect the HDMI cable to your TV, then connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the Lightning Digital AV Adapter. Your iPhone screen will instantly be mirrored to the TV.
How do I play a slideshow from my Mac to my TV?
View the Slideshow: Find the AirPlay icon at the top of the screen in your menu bar (see the image below). Select AirPlay to: Apple TV or whatever you’ve named your receiver. Finally, play the slideshow.
How do I play a PowerPoint presentation?
Present your slide show
- To start your slide show, on the Slide Show tab, select Play From Beginning.
- To manage your slide show, go to the controls in the bottom-left corner and do any of the following:
- To skip to any slide in the presentation, right-click the screen and select Go to Slide.